Chapter 10

No one's POV:

"Sooo uhh Aizawa I kinda think I may have found a run away?.... Your run away to be specific.." yelling and crashing fills the other end of the phone before it cuts off. "...Great chat." The trio wait awkwardly until the caffeine addicted hero arrives with potential bribes.

May instantly starts growling at the man, "look kid I know we got off on the wrong foot but I brought you some stuff." Ayaka walks to May's side, gently holding a clump of fur between her finger tips. "Wha's dat?" She asks pointing to a small box. "Well, lots of people I help are very scared and have been in bad situations so we have these boxes with items that may help them calm down. This one is specifically for you." Ayaka tilts her head and cautiously makes her way over to the box, Aizawa slowly moves closer to meet her and give her the box.

Inside was a plain black pacifier along with a plain white pacifier, a baby bottle suited for adults, some teething toys to chew on and a small sloth stuffie with a pacifier attached to it. Ayaka was in complete awe of what was in front of her. She froze in place, her guardian griffin not moving a single inch until she starts moving again. "Dis for me?" Aizawa nods and smiles softly. "Yes, it's for you. We can go back to my place and put some warm milk in the bottle for you and you can have a bath, maybe we can add a couple ducks or some bubbles?" Ayaka was still slightly cautious if the man but gave in, who could pass up duckies and bubbles plus milk? You would have to be crazy in her eyes to pass this up, even if she didn't fully trust the man she didn't really want to be on the streets.

May and Ayaka said their goodbyes as the summon faded away, the child then flopped onto the ground from quirk exhaustion but never let go of the box. She held it close to her chest even as she fell on her side. "Come on kid, let's get you cleaned up."

Aizawa had to carry the young girl to his home as she passed out from overusing her quirk but he didn't seem to mind, in fact if you looked at the right time you might of seen the usually grumpy man smile. When they arrive at his house Hizashi was at the door ready to welcome the child properly this time and welcome home his husband. "Hey little one..." He waves at the sleepy girl in his husbands arms, instinctively he coos at the sight. "Come on, let's hop in the bath!" He softly cheers, Aizawa puts her down and she takes Hizashi's hand. They both make their way into the bathroom where the bath has already been drawn.

"Isn't she from my year?" Shinsou asks his quietest of the two dads, "yes, it seems she hid that she was a little. The LOV took her at the same time they took Bakugo but everyone thought she dropped out. Something just didn't sit right with me- her stuff was still in the dorms and I know for a fact agere stuff ain't cheap." The purple haired boy nods and takes a sip of his drink. "How long she gonna be here for?" Aizawa shrugs, "I have no clue."

-meanwhile with the cockatoo and a child-

"Do you want me to turn around whilst you undress, then you can hop in?" She nods and Hizashi turns around, a small splash tells him she entered the tub. When he turned around he wanted to laugh, the sight before him was adorable! The bubbles covered most of the bath and she was nose deep into the water, splashing about with one of the rubber ducks. You know when something is so cute you just wanna squish it, that's how he felt in that moment.

"Okay sweetie, can I wash your hair and back for you?" Ayaka stills for a moment and looks at Hizashi with tears threatening to fall. "Mama washed my hair 'n back.." "oh sweetie...it's not safe with them right now. That's why your with us." She looked up at the blonde, "itz not?" He shakes his head, "how about we get you washed up so you can drink some warm milk from your new bottle. Hmm?" Ayaka nods and sits very still until the bath is over. The blonde turns around again as she covers herself, he didn't want to feel like he was pushing any boundaries with her. But he quickly turned around when a loud thud followed by an "ouch.." echoes behind him. Soft whimpers turned into sobs which became full on crying. Hizashi gave in and turned around to find her on the ground with the towel on top of her.

"Oh sweetie.." Hizashi scooped her up in the towel and sat on the closed toilet lid, gently rocking his body from side to side. "Where the ouchie?" He asks wiping away her tears. She points to her leg which is a little red but not concerning, "I'm going to show you a magic trick to make it all feel better. Okay?" She nods wiping away more tears. "Alright. Pain pain go away!" He chants and kisses her forehead. She still for a moment before looking up at Hizashi with wide eyes, "hurts less!" She says pulling on his shirt. "My magic is pretty cool huh? Come on let's get you into some comfy clothes."

They didn't exactly have clothes for her, so they gave her one of Shinsou's black and purple cat sweaters (which he let them give her) and a pair of shorts (still kinda big on her but they working with what they got). When they left the room and re-entered the kitchen/lounge, Shinsou was on the couch watching an animal documentary and Aizawa was in the kitchen waiting on the microwave. "The little listener is all clean!" The blonde softly cheers, making sure to not be too loud in front of Ayaka.

He places her on the floor beside Shinsou with a Disney themed colouring book and some crayons, "can you colour me something pretty? I'll be right back." Ayaka nodded silently and quickly got to work colouring in wreck it Ralph and Vanellope.

Aizawa's POV:

"Honey." I hum, "I don't think Fujihara should go back to UA or the hero course at least." I look at my husband confused. "Why?" He sighs and leans against the counter top with his arms crossed worryingly, "Apart from her obviously not wanting to leave her little space currently, she has a lot of scars from those mock fights..I don't think she's ever been to Recovery girl when we told her to. Also, what would she have waiting for her to return to? From what I heard, Bakugo went off on her when they were kidnapped and she's not close to any of her classmates. I doubt the new attention will do her any good either." I knew all this but hearing it just made it so much worse. The hero course wasn't meant for her, no, this world isn't meant for that innocence.

I sigh and the microwave beeps, "I agree, she won't go back. We will talk more on the scars though." Hizashi nods and I walk over to the couch where Fujihara is enthusiastically showing off her drawing to our son. "Alright, let's calm down a bit." She puts the book and crayons down as soon as she sees the bottle. Climbing onto my lap was a bit of a struggle for her but with minimal help she managed. I spread my legs so she could sit between me rather than on top of me and wrapped herself in her blanket. She made grabby hands for the bottle so I gave it to her, the little in my lap rested her head against my chest and greedily began to drink the milk. Eventually she slows down, at the same time her eyes became droopy and she was losing grip on the bottle. I held it for her for the last minute or so of her drinking before she was out like a light.

Just what have I gotten myself into...
(And I'm more than you bargained for~)

Word count: 1408

Word count: 1408