Chapter 27

No one's POV:

The next two days after the concert was spent relaxing, watching movies and overall basically doing nothing. It was a perfect weekend for them after Fridays excitement. When Monday came around Shigiraki looked dead to the world, Toga had her usual amount of energy and Ayaka didn't want to part from her wolf skeleton stuffie.

"Just make sure to keep him very safe and make sure not to lose him. Okay?" Ayaka nods and rushes over to her closet then pats the wooden door. Dabi opens the closet door and picks her up, "what's the outfit for the day?" She quickly scans through her clothes and finds one of her onesies. It was a green Dino onesie with a tail. Somehow Dabi just knew he wouldn't be able to convince her to change into a different outfit. "Alright...You know the drill PJs off and clean underwear on then I'll open my eyes." He knows Ayaka puts full trust in him but he feels like he's respecting her more this way.

A small tugging on his vest has him open his eyes, "okay. Come on, legs in the leg holes. Use my arms for balance you clumsy little thing." She does as she's told and holds onto his arms as she steps into the onesie, he then pulls it up and holds out the arms sleeves for her. Once her arms are in he zips it up and jokingly puts the hood up. "Come on lil Dino, let's get some food inside you before school starts." Ayaka hums and picks up wolfie then follows Dabi out, holding onto his shirt so she doesn't trip.

There's a small crowd in the kitchen and nearly all of them awe at her adorableness. Magne picks her up and spins her around once before placing the little on her hip and walking over to the kitchen. "So what does the little dinosaur want for breakfast?" "Yog!" Magne opened the fridge and took out one of Ayaka's yogurt pots and thanks Kurogiri for handing her a spoon. She places Ayaka on her highchair and puts on a bib before she could make a mess. Thankfully she only had a minor spill and the rest on her face or mouth. "So, are you joining 1-A today or staying with one of us?" Ayaka nods and points at Shigaraki. "Alrighty then!"

Magne takes off her bib and picks her up out of the highchair, "Let's clean up your face a little before you head out." Ayaka hums and let's Magne clean her face of any remaining yogurt before joining Toga and Shigaraki who are already at the door waiting for her. "Don't forget wolfie!" Dabi calls from the couch. Ayaka quickly runs over to the couch to grab wolfie then waddles quickly back over to Toga to hold her hand. "See you guys in a few hours!" Magne calls from the door whilst Kurogiri bows and says goodbye.

Ayaka's POV:

When we got to the classroom sissy and big bwovwer went to their usual spot on their bean bag, but I decided to explore the classroom a little. "Helwo!" I say to Zawa whilst hugging Wolfie close. Zawa nods with a small smile and pats my head then I continue to explore! I went over to the boy with a bird head, I think his name was Tokyami? "Hi!" "Hello small one, I like your little skeleton friend." I grin and show him my stuffie until someone asks for his help with something.

Onward!

I slowly walk over to a boy with a bunny in his lap, waiting a few moments before saying anything. "Wha's name?" I ask pointing to the bunny. He spells something out with his hands- I learnt a bit of sign language! "C..cover? Clovwer!" He nods and looks down blushing slightly. "Can I pets him? I'll be super gentle. Promise!" He looks at his bunny then whispers something before nodding and moving the bunny over to me slightly. "Hi clovwer! Imma pets you now." I gently place my hand on the bunny's back and stroke down, then stroke his head and scritch behind his ears.

I sit on the ground and continue to pet clover with a big smile. Without thinking I went poof and I had bunny ears, feet and tail. "Oops" my onesie hood fell off cause of my ears and I had some flufflyness all over my chest. Clover tilted his head then put a paw on the fluff, I leaned down and put my nose against his. He then climbed onto my shoulder and nibbled on my ears, "dat tickles! Hehehe" Kouda gently removed clover from my ear and apologised quietly, "don't worry! He was just playwing."

The bell rings and I wave bye bye as he walks away with clover in his arms. I pick up wolfie and waddle over to sissy who's talking with ururaka. "Next lesson?" I ask tugging on her shirt sleeve, sissy nods and takes my hand then continues to talk with ururaka.

Sissy had me sit on a bench whilst all the girls got changed, I kicked my legs back and forth in boredom. "Do you want to come with me?" Momo asks kneeling to my height. I look at sissy who nods, "mm!" I take her hand and we walk out to the gym, big bwovwer is already there and he doesn't look that happy. But also Bakugo is staring at me very intentidly.

I rush over to bwovwer and ignore Bakugo, "is he still bothering you?" "Uh uh!" He sighs and pets my head. When they started doing drills and I was left with Denki and Mina, Bakugo finally took his chance to talk to me. "Are you still upset with me?" I shake my head, "Then why'd you run?" "Stared angrily at me." he scratches the back of his head and sighs before crouching down to might height.

"I didn't mean to glare at you." He grumbles out, I grin and pet his head then show him wolfie. The four of us talk until they have to do the drills then sissy and Brovwer stay with me until the end of the lesson.

At lunchtime Zawa took me to the lunch hall and gives me some noodles and fruit and a sippy cup of apple juice. After that I got sleepy though, so papa came to get me and put me in my bed for a nap. The last thing I remember was papa placing my green paci in my mouth and him petting my head. "Ni ni."

"Have a good nap."

(Her onesie- I was going to give her a footie onesie but I remembered she hates anything similar to shoes lol)

Word count: 1131