Chapter 18

-The next day-

"Wake up Aya!" I grumble and swat away whoever's hand is shaking me. "Don't make me throw water on you!" I reluctantly open my eyes and sit up. "MMmm sissy...." She picks me up and brings me to the bathroom for a quick bath. I didn't get to play in the bath for as long as I usually do but I still had fun and I managed to splash sissy a little. She lays out a green skirt and a cool black and green shirt, "Why gree?" "School rules is green but we don't have uniforms yet plus none of us would willing wear that." I nod and wiggle into the skirt whilst sissy helps slip on my shirt. She braids my hair loosely then picks me up so I'm standing. "All done?" "All done!" We walk out of my room hand in hand and into the common room area.

Bwovwer was wearing green trousers and had one of his usual black hoodies on that had some sort of gamer reference. He stood up and put the Nintendo in his pocket when he saw us, "Ready to get this over with?" Sissy and I hum at the same time. After leaving our area I grip onto Bwovwer's hoodie and grip sissy's hand a little harder. "Don't be nervous. I'll dust anyone who tries to hurt you." I nod and we enter the classroom. Not everyone is in the classroom but everyone who was there stared at us.

Soon people started walking into class and took their seats, everyone but us. We didn't have any seats. I remember one of the girls can create things as long as she knows the 'structure' and has food. I nervously walk over to Momo(?) I think people called her and tugged the side of her shirt as gently as I could. "What's up?" She asks bending down slightly to be on the same level as me. I hold out a chocolate cereal bar, "C-can you m-make me one of those b-bean bag thingys?" She nods with a warm smile on her face and makes the bean bag. "Thanks for the snack!" She says gently taking the snack from my palm. I bow then waddle over to the bean bag, it was a pretty pastel purple colour.

I take off my shoes and place them a few steps away from the bean bag then climb onto it and curl up a little. It was a little noisy when I was moving but it was super comfy. It didn't take long for sissy and bwovwer to join me on the large bean bag. We all relaxed and watched as Zawa enters the room, he paused when he saw us but he didn't say anything so we stayed put. Just like I remembered Zawa's home room is like a free period. We spent most of it just talking to each other but at some point we started playing on the Nintendo.

Near the end a small group of people walked over to us, "um, hi! I'm not going to be rude or insult you or anything, we just want to get to know Fujihara a little better if that's alright?" Sissy seemed a little hesitant and bwovwer looked calm but had this look in his eyes. "It's not up to us. If she decides to trust you then you can talk but if she doesn't then it's not our problem." The pink girl, Mina I think her name was nods brightly then sits down in front of me. "Do you remember me?" She asks softly, I nod. "Little bit." "Can we get to know you?" I tilt my head 'we'? "Me, Kirishima, Denki and Sero. I know you and Bakugo have a shaky relationship and I don't want to push you to be with him. He's a bit grumpy." I nod, "he grump" Mina held in a laugh but her friends laughed loudly.

Zawa stands up at the end and excuses everyone, everyone goes to change into their hero costumes but the three of us went straight to the gym viewing room. All might and Izuku's group were down on the pitch whilst another small group stood beside them. I think they were going to be doing the hero and villain exercise. Tokoyami, I think his name was, entered the room and told them that all might wanted to see them join the others. Sissy put down my small backpack and placed a juice box next to me then handed me some colouring stuff. Bwovwer on the other hand looked both super angry and kinda anxious. "Fine.." sissy kisses my forehead then walks away with bwovwer following behind, he waves goodbye with a sad smile. I don't get why he was sad though.

No one's POV:

The Baku squad eventually turn up to the viewing area after putting on their hero costumes. All might wanted them to view the other half of the class and come up with what went well and what could be improved on. As soon as Mina enters the room she squeals, Denki and Sero look at each other slightly confused until they walk in and see Ayaka. She was laying on her stomach colouring with her legs swinging behind her. "Awwww!" Mina and Denki squeal, Ayaka looks up at them confused. "She's so cute and she doesn't even know it." Mina sighs, Sero puts a had one her shoulder. "She definitely knows how cute she is."

A few minutes later Bakugo and Kirishima enter the room. As soon as they enter the room Ayaka tenses and jumps back as if she were a cornered animal. Kirishima had no clue what was going on but Bakugo recognised her, he finally had the chance to confront her. "You!" He pointed and began stomping over, Ayaka scrambled backwards and his classmates tried to restrain him, Mina quickly ran off to find someone to help diffuse the situation whilst Denki, Kirishima and Sero tried to hold him back. "You think you can return here after that shit you pulled back then and act like you own the place?!" Ayaka's back hit a wall, her breathe stilled as fear coursed through her veins.

"HAH? Well answer me?!" He yelled, small pops resonating from his clenched fists told her she was in danger. Without missing a beat she transformed her lower half into that of a kangaroo, now if you don't know a kangaroos kick can pretty much split you in half if your not careful. But when is Bakugo one to notice or know something like that?

Sero backed off and warned the others, the three boys walked backwards and as far as they could. As much as they wanted to help they knew the dangers of threatening an animal, or toddler with a lower half of a kangaroo, and didn't want to risk dying.

Bakugo took one step closer and Ayaka deemed that as one too many, she stomped her foot as a warning but Bakugo ignored her and stepped forward again, she stomped out of her feet with more strength this time. "You think a shitty extra like you can-" In a state of panic Ayaka hit him dead centre in the chest, not hard enough to kill him thankfully but hard enough for him to go flying and have a few broken ribs.

Bakugo flies backwards and towards the window, he slams into the glass breaking it at the same time and goes flying down into the training grounds. A moment later the door slams open revealing, Aizawa, Kurogiri and Dabi. They fell silent as they took in the scene before them. There was shattered glass around the viewing area, whilst on the other side of the room sat Ayaka. She was curling in on herself as much as she could whilst she heaved and sobbed, her lower half had yet to change back, scared she'll be attacked again. "Sweetie?!" Dabi yells and rushes over to his pseudo child, she lets her lower half transform back then falls into Dabi. Her wails echo through the room and leak through the broken viewing window and into the gym.

Word count: 1372

Word count: 1372