Chapter 13

No one's POV:

A couple more days pass and Ayaka continues in failing to escape the two married pro hero's and their son. Each time she tried escaping she ended up getting caught by one of the three of them and Ayaka was not happy about this to say the least. Currently she's sat on the living room floor in front of the Tv with my little pony on and pouting, her arms crossed and ignoring all the adults.

"What are we meant to do when she's like this?" Hizashi asks his husband who shrugged. "Leave her be? Wait until she tired herself out then we can give her a bottle and put her to bed." Hizashi kisses his husbands cheek and sits down on the couch with his adoptive son.

"That song had no right to be that good!" Hitoshi huffs half an hour later when the song 'the spectacle' finishes and apple jack is in shock. Although Ayaka doesn't say anything she grunts and nods.  Another episode later and Ayaka begins to slump on her side, a wave of sleepiness washing over her. She shakes her head in a poor attempt to keep herself awake, in hopes of staying up later than the adults so she can sneak out and somehow find her way home. Alas, she was too tired and quickly fell asleep. Hitoshi just caught her in time when she flopped onto her side, "that was too close for comforts." The tired teen sighs, handing the short girl to his dad. "Guess she won't be needing that bottle after all." Hizashi quietly chuckles beside his husband. Shouta gives his husband a weak glare and walks beside the blonde cockatoo to their room for a quick, three hour, nap before his patrol begins. Hizashi finishes getting ready for bed and kisses his husbands cheek then their unofficially adopted daughter's forehead before getting comfortable and falling asleep within a matter of seconds.

Over the course of the week and a half the ZawaYama family never made Ayaka sleep alone since she never seemed comfortable with it. As adorable as it is, it may just be the villains downfall when they try to bring her back with them. Or will it?

-after Aizawa has left for patrol and half the LOV is making his life a living hell-

"Are you sure this is the place Magne?" Dabi asks, she nods and opens the window then steps into the bare room. "Now be quiet you oaf, Eraserhead's kid is an insomniac and probably a light sleeper so we have to be careful." A sudden noise made both their hearts jumps out of their chests, they look down the hallway and see Hitoshi calmly eating some ice cream whilst watching some drama. "Okay mood-" Magne pushes him into the hallway and they look into the door opposite the one they entered. Dabi slowly closes the door, "shit...." Magne looks at him questioningly, "she's in there, but so is present mic.." Magne internally groans.

She calms herself and takes a slow deep breathe, "You go get her, as much as I hate to say it- you're smaller, lighter and sneakier than me so you're less likely to get caught.." The stupid smirk that grew on his face made her want to punch him but getting their baby back is more important at the moment. Dabi walks into the room and manoeuvres Ayaka around so she's no longer in the blonde's arms and replaces her with a pillow. The two villains make their way back to the window when the floor creaks below them and the insomniac turns his head. Their eyes lock for a moment. "POPS!" He yells out, not even a second later they're scrambling out of the window again with Hiazashi yelling behind them.

To say Hizashi felt bad was an understatement, he was devastated, a child- no his child was taken under his very nose whilst asleep. Without missing a beat he calls his husband to say what has happened, Aizawa then began racing across the roof tops back to the area where the villains base should be. When he got there he heard cheering from inside and got a closer look to the inside of the hide out.

Ayaka is being thrown into the air then caught by Magne, then passed around for everyone to hug. "Let's celebrate since the little one has returned!" Compress cheered with a glass in hand, the rest of the league agreed and began drinking. Toga, Shigiraki, Magne and Kurogiri didn't drink alcoholic drinks but they all had fun none the less. "Mama....iz safe now?" Magne looked at her child in confusion. "Did the hero's say it wasn't safe here?" Ayaka nods and Magne places her head into the crook of her neck whilst she shook her head at Kurogiri.

Toga comes running over a minute later with a knife in hand and Aizawa tenses until he sees the young girl lower he knife and have it taken off of her by Kurogiri. "Now what were you actually going to give her?" Toga sticks her tongue out at the misty man and pulls out a skeleton wolf stuffed animal. Ayaka squeals with excitement and hugs Toga tight to show how happy she was, then she went over and showed everyone her new stuffed toy.

As much as Aizawa was against her being with villains, she looked like she was in good hands and they clearly showed they'd do just about anything to get her back- even sneak into the home of two pro heroes for her. He jumps onto another roof and sighs, he was conflicted. A small thud behind him snaps him out of his train of thought. "The kid likes you a fair bit 'Zawa'" Dabi chuckles, the underground hero tenses and Dabi raises his hands on a mock surrender. "Chill, I'm just going to talk..." He sits down beside the hero and they look into the window where Shigiraki and Ayaka are now playing mario cart. "Why'd you have to be villains..." Aizawa mumbles but the burnt man heard him.

"Life dealt us a bad hand. For her we'd leave villainy but no one would hire us or they would have us arrested for simply being there. Spinner has a major lizard mutation and no one will hire him because no one cares about quirk discrimination, Magne is trans which for some reason is super evil to others, Shiggy can't touch anything without disintegrating it half the time, Kurogiri doesn't technically exist and so on. No one wanted us then, and no one wanted her either. She's family now." Dabi says whilst watching Ayaka fondly as she punches shigiraki with her 'kitten punch' as she calls it. "Plus I'm legally dead" Dabi eventually adds with a hum of amusement as he continues to watch his lil sis and shiggy cat fight after she lost a game of Mario cart against him.

"You think you can still save us 'hero'?" After saying his final piece Dabi stood up, dusted off his trousers and joined his mismatch of a family back inside the bar. To say they went to bed late was an understatement. Also to say that Aizawa went home and wasn't conflicted about the next step in this was an understatement.

 Also to say that Aizawa went home and wasn't conflicted about the next step in this was an understatement

Word count: 1225