Chapter 21

No one's POV:

Near the end of hometoom Ayaka not so subtly snuck over to her siblings and 'scared' them by yelling boo. They at least had the decency to play along and act scared. "So what's this deal I hear you made with Aizawa?" Shigiraki asks putting his game on pause and pulling Ayaka onto their bean bag. "I wear shoes 'nd Zawa gets me Sharkie!" She says holding up the large shark, "'nd no gween and and! And I gets ramenen latwer!" Shigiraki hummed and nearly laughed at the fact that Aizawa had bribed her using food, a stuffed toy and no green clothes. It seems Ayaka has grown a slight hatred for the colour green after having wear it so much for 'uniform'.

-Later on that evening-

Ayaka's POV:

"Dabi is a bit busy right now so why don't we go colour or watch some Tv?" Mama asks, I run over to the Tv and Pass mama the remote. I remember how they work but I like mama doing it for me. "Dino venture!" "You want to watch Andy's dinosaur adventure?" I nod fast and wait for mama to turn the episode on.

It was super fun! He went on a trip to find the dip-la-do-cus and they were on a salt thing and he had to run 'cause the hungry dinos appeared. "Ramen's here!" Aizawa calls from the front door. I almost forgot about the ramenen! Papa and poppa started setting the table whilst mama and uncles talked but daddy wasn't here. He must've fallen asleep in his room again! I'll go get him.

I try to open the door but it was locked. I knocked. He didn't answer. "Daddy?" I said whilst knocking louder. No answer again. It felt like that time I got taken away from them, I began to panic and tears pricked my eyes, "d-daddy!" A thud follows by some rustling then the door clicks and opens. "What's wrong sweetie?" Daddy asks slightly out of breathe. I wipe my eyes and sniffle, "I fought I gots left again 'cause no answer!" Daddy picks me up and rocks me gently, "I'm here, I'm not leaving. Shh." Daddy calms me down and I sniffle into his shoulder.

"Babe! Come on! I wanna get back to baby making hurry up and finish talking to whoever that is!" A lady's voice echoes from daddy's room. Who was this lady? Is this why daddy ignored me? Baby making? "Daddy?" "Yes sweetie?" "How are baby's made?" Daddy chokes on air and closes his door after saying 'I'll be back in a minute!' and rushes me into the kitchen.

"Who sent her to my room? I thought I said to keep her away tonight?" Mama gasps and rushes over to take me from daddy's arms. Daddy kisses my forehead then runs back to his room. "Who dat lady?" Uncle and uncle Lizzy choke on their ramenen. "She's uh a special friend of your daddy's" poppa says. I hum and nod. "Daddy didn't answer me!" Mama tilts her head, "I ask how baby made!" Zawa, Ashi, papa and poppa choke this time. I don't get why everyone keeps choking but I'm worried about them.

"Well when a man and a lady like each other very much-" "do not finish that" mama snaps at bwovwer "-a stalk delivers them a child?" Mama slaps herself in the face and sighs, "I'll take it." Now I really don't get what's going on. "Come now! I know your currently in a bigger headspace so let's enjoy this ramen whilst it's still hot and whilst you can eat those yummy noodles!" Mama says moving towards the table. She places me on a chair that looks similar to a high chair and passes me a plastic bowl filled with some ramenen. I clap my hands and let out a happy squeal, mama picks up some noodles up with her chop sticks and I chomp down on them. "Mm! Good!" Mama wipes the side of my mouth and helps me eat with mini-mal mess.

After dinner we all sit down around the Tv and watched a movie called 'home'. Half way through I remembered the 'baby talk' from earlier. I tug papa's sleeve and he leans down, "what's wrong bubs?" "So stalk bwing baby butt...hehe butt...where do stalk gets baby froms?" I think I asked that at a part in the movie when it was super quiet cause everyone stared at me. "A baby factory." "From god." "Cabbage patch" "one of life's many mysteries" "no clue."

How does no one know where baby's come from? I give up and sit back with a sigh and continue watching the movie. The end of the movie was super sad, I thought Oh was going to die and I didn't want him to die but thankfully he didn't die in the end. Happy end!

I yawned and cuddled into poppa, "do you want a bottle before bed?" He asks he whilst rubbing my shoulder gently. I hum and make grabby hands for a second before letting my arms flop down beside me. I don't know how long later but at some point the bottles nipple was placed by my lips and I instinctively suckled. The milk was the perfect temperature and I think I fell asleep whilst drinking my bottle because I woke up the next day in my bedroom. I don't sleep in there often but it has two sides to the room.

On the left is a big crib to fit me and a bookshelf full of kids books and a drawer of my onesies and other outfits. Then on the other side is my 'big bed' and a wardrobe of the rest of my clothes. Beside the 'big bed' is were we keep all my spare pacifiers and pacifier clips. My 'big bed' has kinda become a comfort corner instead of a bed though, when I'm big I also like sleeping in my crib cause it's super comfy and it smells like me and I feel safe inside. It's a nice room.

I climb over the crib bars and flop onto the ground, "Oof!" That was a bigger fall than I thought it was. I must've been loud though cause papa ran into the room with his yellow eyes wide open. "Hehe hi!" Papa sighs and picks me up, "don't scare me like that you little munchkin."

(She's still wearing the outfit from last time!)

A/n:  So I haven't said but I have braces and sucking your thumb and stuff is a big no-no but I obviously ignore that when I'm in little space. I found out this morning when I woke up with my paci in my mouth that the gap between my teeth sucked my gum through whilst I sucked on the paci in my sleep. XD It's so dumb but it made me laugh. Also I have no caregiver which means this cookie I'm eating at 21:55 in the evening is just fine~

Word count: 1182