Chapter 35 (final chapter)

No one's POV:

Every member of the LOV is there and they're asking Ayaka some final questions before they finish up the interview and are able to head back to UA and relax for two weeks before having to worry about playing music or making music again.

"How does a group such as yourself stay together without fighting? You've teased each other quite a lot during performances and outside of them." Ayaka was in Magne's lap cuz she was tired but she still answered as best as she could. Trying to say actual words instead of a jumbled mess. "It's simple really, we're a family." The group agree but Magne adds on, "Though~ the person who brought us together and had us walk this path instead of villainy was Ayaka." Ayaka hums at the mention of her name and gives a tired dopey smile. "I see." The presenter gave a small but warm smile at seeing how cute Ayaka is, especially when sleepy. "Have there been any issues that the public don't know about that you're willing to share? Also is there a story as to why she never wears any shoes? Many fans are quite curious." The interviewer asks with a warm smile, clearly holding back from cooing at the lilac haired girl.

"She hates shoes with a burning passion and would rather just poof up some paw pads so she can run about. There was one time we had her wear shoes for a full school day but we had to bribe her with food and a new stuffed toy."  Dabi says with a grin.

Toga perked up and shot her hand up as if she was in class, "oh oh I got one! There was this one time Dabi upset Ayaka! She was super mad at him so she withheld cuddles for two whole days. He was beside himself hahaha. There was also another time where shiggy accidentally stepped on her tail and another where she kicked someone threw a window cuz she was attacked then there was also-" A misty hand covers her mouth, "Alright. Calm down a little Toga." The teen clams down slightly and gives the camera a toothy grin.

"As you can see, whilst we are an unusual bunch there's no rather place that any of us would rather be. As long as we are together, it's home and we're happy. Making people happy with music is a plus for this lot." Kurogiri chuckles. Shigaraki nods then chirps in, "There's also the fact that people are now starting to look past what we look like and what are quirks are and enjoying our music for what it is. After finding out that my quirk decays everything just my touching with all my fingers, I gave up trying to be a hero or trying to be 'normal' but Nezu and Ayaka showed me a different path. One where I could have fun and change peoples views on 'unsavoury' quirks our own way."

Shigaraki didn't see and probably wouldn't be able to tell but Kurogiri was feeling incredibly proud and looked at the young master with admiration. He thought to himself, 'He has grown these past few months. Knowing sensei he is watching this interview and can also see the change. He would be proud.' He might have been staring for a bit too long though because Ayaka gave him a very big and derpy grin. In return the misty man simply pats her head and listens as the interview goes on.

"We'll there you have it folks. This is nanahara at 7:45 pm on your regular news station. This is goodnight good night from me, The LOV and their family! See you next time." Then the new station did their little outro and switched to ads. Nanahara spoke to the LOV for a bit off screen and they genuinely had a nice chat. They even said that they were willing to work with this news agencie again in the future.

As they were leaving for the tour bus Ayaka rubbed her eyes sleepily and looks up to Dabi, "home?" The fire user smiles, "yes, we're going home now." Then kisses her forehead, "now sleep. We'll be home by the time you wake up tomorrow. Okay?" We hums weakly and nuzzles into his chest, luckily they were right outside the bus so it didn't take long to change the sleeping little into some appropriate sleep wear (instead of her day clothes) and place her onto her bed with wolfie and her yellow bat (named batty). Everyone says goodnight to Ayaka even if she doesn't hear them all by the end, but that doesn't matter because she knows everyone says goodnight and that they always giver her a hug or a kiss goodnight! That's her favourite part of night night time.