Chapter 28

Ayaka's POV:

When I woke up again it was morning and morning meant breakfast! Without waiting for anyone, I climb out of my crib and only fall a small way before getting back on my feet and making my way over to the door. I realised I almost forgot wolfie so I raced back to my crib before I could forget him again. Then I went back to the door and opened it. The kitchen area seemed loud actually the whole common room was. When I walk in I see one of papa's portals open and the Tv man walk through. He was granpa? Pewpaw? Probably.

I walk over and tug on his shirt so he would notice me. "Hello child, I believe this is the first time we are properly meeting." He says petting my head gently. Woah his hands are huge! I nod, "umm your pepaw?" The room goes a little quiet before the Tv man starts chuckling softly. "Yes. I'm pepaw. I'm here to check up on everyone and see what you've all been up to." Pepaw says, picking me up and placing me beside him when he sits on the couch. He has lots of cables- I wonder where they all go. I gently trace my hands over the tubes and follow them all over to try and find where they go but they all disappear under his suit. "-oes sound quite interesting. I suppose that's one way of doing things. Oh, child, are you done exploring?" I nod and cuddle into his side whilst clutching wolfie.

"Are you tired?" I nod and grumble something, I'm not sure what but I grumbled! "What's wrong child?" Pepaw asks picking me up and hugging me. I shrug, "cuddles?" The big head piece thing freezes up slightly but he hums and hugs me close. It was nice cuz he was super warm! Pepaw, papa and bwovwer talked about something but I was too comfy and warm to care what they were saying. When the room went eerily quiet and a door slammed I peaked up over pepaw's shoulder and see everyone else. There was zawa, Ashi, Nezu and lots of new peoples! There was one who had a firery face and a...yellow blob with wings? No it's bird person! "Birb!"

The red winged person looks over and smiles at me but his face went a little pale for some reason. I start climbing around trying to say that he's sick but pepaw's grip tightened slightly. I whine and he sighs, "child I don't want to drop you, can you sit still for a minute?" I huff but calm down and relax. "LET GO OF HER!" Flame man yells. I cover my ears instinctively and internally pray for the man to stop yelling. But there was more yelling until it was silent again. Pepaw strokes my hair back and pats my shoulder, "It's quiet now child." I take my other hand off my ear and sigh in relief, I happy they're not yelling anymore.

"Done?" Nezu says sounding not happy. Daddy picks me up and places me on his hip whilst sissy puts wolfie in front of her face and she does a funny voice. Sissy is funny! "Why is she acting like that?" I hear flame man say. My mood goes bad instantly and I glare at the man. "Shut. Face. Now." He looked both confused and offended by my statement. Daddy laughed loudly and pet me, he seemed very happy or maybe he was amused? "She's telling you to shut it old man." Fire man sputters about for a minute then mumbles 'old man' repeatedly with his head against a wall. "I think we broke him." I whisper whilst tugging on daddy's shirt. He grins, "good."

Pepaw gestures for me to come over so I wriggle my way out of daddy's arms and waddle over after getting wolfie back from sissy. "This will be goodbye for now." I tilt my head. But he just got here! "You see, I'm not meant to be here. I'm a very dangerous man and the exact opposite of a hero so they want to bring me in and lock me away-" I throw myself at him and give him a big big hug. "No! PEPAW STAYS!" He awkwardly pats my back, "No, child see- the thing is." I shake my head in his chest and whine. "I- I'm sure we can work something out so I can visit every now and again. But it won't be often." I still don't want him to go just yet but knowing he'll be back makes it easier to say bye bye.

I lift my head from his shirt and nod; he gently cups my cheek, tracing his thumb just under my eye. "Don't you worry about me child. You worry about yourself." I nuzzle into his hand and nod. "Bye bye pepaw..." "goodbye child." One of papa's portals open and he walks through, the flame man starts sputtering something again and birb man is laughing, zawa and Ashi just looked confused and Nezu looked smiley like normal.

"Ayaka, can I ask you a question?" Nezu says walking up to me. I obviously nod, Nezu is fluffy and nice always a good mix. "Who was that?" "It's Pepaw!" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world- I mean it kinda was. "Pepaw- she calls the most feared villain of all times Pepaw! I'm done! I am done! You'll find me in a bar or something..." fire man says slamming the door behind him. Is fire man okay?

"Zawa?" He snaps out of his daze and hums, "when's lessons?" His eyes widen slightly then he picks me up and drags sissy and bwovwer by their shirts. He dragged us through our dorm, the hallways and into the classroom. Momo walked up to me with a hairbrush and offered to brush my hair, which I obviously let her do. She's really nice and she never pulls on any knots that are in my hair! Why's my hair messy? That's when I realise I'm still in my jammies. I hide my face in my hands and whine in embarrassment. Zawa must have realised cuz he started laughing in his sleeping bag, but it wasn't the mean kinda laugh it was the kind laugh.

Todays going well so far TwT I just want Pepaw back- at least he didn't laugh at my messy hair.

(Her outfit minus the ear muffs, sippy cup and stuffie. Tho that's a cute stuffie)

Word count: 1097