Chapter 29

No one's POV:

Over the next few months the band got more gigs and became increasingly popular, especially with the older teens/young adults. By summer they had made it to the top 50 in the charts and had even gotten a small interview at some point. These only raised their popularity more. By summer lots of birthdays had passed and there was only three left to go, Dabi's and Ayaka's, AFO has been included but no one actually knows when his birthday is.

Right before the next major tour is Ayaka's 17th birthday. She doesn't know it yet but the entire LOV, class 1-a and most of UA's teachers have prepared a surprise party for her in the lecture hall and have got her so many different presents. By the end of the day Kurogiri just knew she would have a whole army of stuffed animals.

He walked into his 'daughter's room and wakes her up like usual, helps her get ready and feeds her some fruits and gave her some juice. It seemed like a regular day to Ayaka which upset her slightly. 'Did they forget?' Ran through her head over and over again. But she quickly snaps out of it when Kurogiri stroked back her hair in the usual comforting way, "Let's go, everyone has a big surprise for you." She tilts her head as if to say 'surprise? What surprise?' and it was adorable.

She takes Kurogiri's hand and follows him down the UA halls and into the assembly hall. The lights flicker on and everyone there shouted 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' Ayaka was shocked and looked around at all the people celebrating her birthday. The LOV, the teachers, all of 1-A and some of 1-B, Hawks and a few other heroes were there and even All for one was hidden at the very back.

Tears welled in her blue eyes and she wailed. No one knew how to react to her bursting into tears. Kurogiri, Nezu and Aizawa instantly began fussing over her to make sure she was okay though. "Are you alright?" "What's wrong little one?" "Why are you crying bug?" Aizawa wiped her tears away gently with his thumb and Ayaka sniffles a few more times. "M'hppy! 'Appy tears!" The room quickly lost its tense atmosphere after that, everyone became absorbed in chatting and present opening and overall having lots of fun. Just as predicted, by the end Ayaka had multiple new stuffies, an even bigger fluffy blanket, some activities, her own Nintendo so she doesn't keep stealing Shigaraki's along with animal crossing and there was one more surprise waiting for her.

"Sweetie, can you follow us outside for a minute. We've got to show you something." Dabi says as calmly as possible. Toga was bouncing about and even Shigaraki looked a bit excited. "Oki" The little put down the stuffie and handed one of her older ones to kurogiri for him to take care of, then followed Dabi out into the school entrance.

Stood there in all its glory was a huge tour bus, it had a sleek black design with 'LOV' in light purple, one might say it looks similar to Ayaka's hair. "Woah.." she's internally glad she put down her stuffies because she just knew she would of dropped them in shock and they didn't deserve that. "What I want you to do is run onto the bus, explore a little and choose a bed area you want to claim."Ayaka nods and quickly goes to explore the tour bus.

There was a lot more on the inside than she thought there would be; there was six bunk beds, a seating area at the back and even a toilet. In the end Ayaka picked one of the beds in the middle top row so she would be protected on all sides and was high up. Being high up appealed to her so much because: a) it would be easier to pick her up and b) she could jump onto them and sneak attack them. Her logic was sound and simply nodded to herself before climbing up into the bed. When Dabi saw this he simply chuckled softly and shook his head, "alright bug, how about we get one of your spare blankets and some stickers or something to properly claim this space." Obviously Ayaka nodded happily. That was the plan, get her stuff and put it in the bed then go back to the party, but she ended up curling up into the blanket and falling asleep.

Unbeknownst to the sleeping little, the entire LOV decorated their beds on the bus and hers so that they would be ready to use. Now's the hard part; telling her that whilst they'll be together, she'll be apart from everyone else and away from then during concerts. And they had a big one coming up.

(What the inside of the tour bus looks like

(What the inside of the tour bus looks like.)

A/n: sorry it's been awhile but my GCSEs have started and i had just finished my school days and I'm finally on exam leave. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry it's short.

Word count: 860