Chapter 7

Ayaka's POV:

The rest of the trip was a blur to me, I remember visiting a couple more stores but I could barely keep my eyes open for the most of it. I think they also got some food along the way.

When I wake up I'm laying on the couch with my head on papa's lap as he talks with bwig bwovwer. I stretch out my limbs and let out a squeaky yawn.  Two sets of eyes are now on me and papa is gently rubbing my back, "did you sleep well little one?" I nod my head and yawn again. "'Omeone follow us." Papa froze. "What?" "Followed. Hero." They look at each other than back at me. "Can you describe him?"

I nod and use both my words and hands to try and describe him. "This length black hair, scarf! Umm yellow glasses? Dark clothes." I nod when I finish, "yeah."

"Aizawa..."

"Teacher?"

"What?"

"He was me teacher."

"Things just got a bit more interesting." Bwovwer chuckles evilly. "Why don't you go find your mama and watch some Tv in her room. Hmm?" I hug papa's neck before not so carefully clambering off the couch and into the elevator. After pressing mama's floor I wait and exit.

I knock on her door "coming!" She opens the door and quickly picks me up, giving me a biiig hug. "Heya bubs what are you doing here? I thought you were sleeping with your papa." I shake my head, "woke up." She nods and enters her room, closing the door carefully behind us so it doesn't slam. "What do you want to do?" She asks me as she places me on the bed, "ponies!" "My little pony?" I nod my head furiously and she grabs her laptop and lays down on her bed with me. "Alright, let's see where we left off."

-two hours later-

Aizawa's POV:

"That's what I've been telling you!" Both of us sigh and lean back in our chairs. "Alright! I'll put up missing persons posters around the city and bump it up a few scales in priority." "Thank you! Now I'm going on patrol."

I quickly exit the police station and walk around the worse side of town, it's called that for a reason after all. "I'm serious! You have the count of three baby, it's late and we shouldn't be out here." I hear a man telling off what seems to be his child on the climbing frame, I smile fondly remembering how shinsou was at that age. "No!" A feminine voice yells along with the stomp of a foot. "All right then you little munchkin! You asked for it!" He jokingly yells as he chases after her, he quickly picks her up from the climbing frame and brings her down, she begs to go back and play for awhile long but the man is stern. I was about to leave when I hear, "come on Ayaka you can't run off like that. The family will kill me if they found out you got even a scrape on your knee." Dabi? Ayaka?

I get closer and see it is indeed my student and the villain with burnt skin along with a man who looks to have an lizard mutation quirk. "Come on lil one, how bout a snack then bed time?" She nods enthusiastically and practically jumps into his arms. Are they caring for her? No, it doesn't matter. She's in danger being with them.

This time they don't warp back to their base and instead walk back hand in hand with my student, talking about small things they have done or are going to do together. It's a small bar. Just like their last base.

I head back to my house after my patrol is over and take a much needed nap. When morning comes I tell my husband my plan, it wasn't thought out but it was a plan. Hizashi knew better than to fight me about this, I'm a stubborn fool. I hug him and our son goodbye then head to school to talk to Nezu.

"I won't stop you Aizawa but do be careful, you have a family to return to now." I nod and continue my day.

"I may not be in school tomorrow or the next couple days." The students were confused and asking why. "You may not have realised it but a student of this class went missing along with Bakugo and I have just located her. I intend to bring her back but she's being kept by the LOV." Everyone was yelling and confused. "Silence!"

No one's POV:

After lessons were over for the day and everyone returned to their dorms. Bakugo, kirishima, denki, sero and Mina were all hanging out or studying.

"Did Fujihara actually get kidnapped with you Bakugo?" He grunts and nods his head, "yeah, but that damn extra was no use! She was on the floor crying like a baby whilst I was trying to escape!" The group looked at each other and realised something wasn't right. As hero students they are trained to fight in situations like this, not cry. Unanimously they all agreed to check out her room later to see if anything would give them a clue to this behaviour.

When they get to her room their senses are filled with pastel colours, sweet scents and all sorts of childish looking things. "Do you think?" "Yup!" Mina squeals. "We had a little this whole time and none of us knew?!" She was excited for potentially looking after her but frustrated that they didn't notice and help her before.

Word count: 941