11| The Doctor

Just want everyone to know we will get to see
all of the brothers point of view,
don't worry y'all,we will get to see Marco's point of view ;)

Just want everyone to know we will get to see all of the brothers point of view,don't worry y'all,we will get to see Marco's point of view ;)

I woke up with drodro, ham and lion beside me, I was lying like a starfish, as usual.
I looked to my bedside table, there sat a brand new IPhone, I just guessed it was one of my brothers or something. I sat up, waking up drodro in the process.

"Good morning!" He softly smiled.

"Good morning drodro" I happily answered.

He yawned before pointing to the new phone, "Marc left that for you, since your phone's shitty"

Ummm what? Excuse me sir? What is going on?

"How am I going to repay him oh my god, aren't they like nearly $1000?" I asked in a panicked state. Waking up ham and lion.

"What the fuck guys I was in the middle of a dream!" Beckham grunted.

Leo rolled his eyes, "was it about Beyoncé again?" He asked while rubbing his eyes.

Beyoncé? Ham has a good type, I'm not complaining hehehehe.

"Yes! We were on a date!"

I chuckled at ham's dream, I thought my dreams were weird...
I guess we both have a lot in common.

"Sooooo" Leo changed the subject. "Did Marc leave your present here yet?"
"Yeah... I don't know how I'm going to repay him, I'm going to have to get a job or something" I stated, the gasps in the room took me by surprise.

"I told you, bumblebee, our money is your money now...silly goose" Ham stated.

"I know I know.... I just feel bad, I can't receive without giving, you know?"

"Is that a sexual joke?" Drodro asked.

What the fuck...

"No you fucktard!"

Leo and Beckham started hysterically laughing, like sir, why would I make a sexual joke in front of my long lost brothers?

We all decided to get up, I'm feeling glad that they aren't treating me any different. I thought they'd treat me like I'm some vulnerable little girl. But I'm grateful that they see my strength other than my weakness... well, I haven't seen the other yet so they might be different.

I went into the bathroom and ran the water for a hot bath. God I love baths.
I grabbed a lush bathbomb that I got while we went shopping. I plopped it in the water and watched it melt into the water.

Wooooooah. That's so frickin pretty.

I stripped naked and got in the bath, oh my god the smell of the bathbomb is AMAZING.