58| Vacation

It's weird how we change overtime

It's weird how we change overtime. We grow physically and mentally, we grow more patience, we learn lessons that change us. Our stories are all different and unique, some are colored in black and white, others are bright, bold colors. I learned this in therapy y'all.

Okay so, today I'm helping Marco with work stuff. I'm still a bit sick but I need to do something, I'm bored as a fucking turd. Oh I forgot to tell y'all, Miguel is now Don!
Don of the Spanish mafia. How amazing is that?

Carlos and his minions are dead, rest in poop.

Marco is planning a business party, which I will attending. Even though Marco said no. All this party planning is exhausting.

So you need something to do but it's too exhausting?

Shut up brain.

"Go back to bed Briella, you're obviously still sick" Marco muttered.

"That's a great idea Marco Polo!" I grinned. "You're welcome for all my help!"

I walked out and literally ran to my room. Marco told me I had to leave my phone because " i GeT TOo DIsTrACtEd" which is true but that's not the point.
I flopped onto my bed and grabbed my phone.

Oooouuu Scar texted meeeee!

Scar❤️

Want to go away for a few days?

where my dude

Italy?

uh yeah ofc

Okay princess
What about tomorrow?👀

what's tomorrow?

No do you wanna go tomorrow silly

Oh lemme go ask Marco hehehehe

I quickly ran to Marco's office, passing Nicolo and Draco on the way. They must have a meeting, I'm glad I got here first hehehehhe. I ran into Marco's office, he looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Did you run?" Marco asked. I stood there, catching my breath.

"Can I go to Italy tomorrow?"

He sat back on his chair, crossing his arms. "What?" Marc questioned.

"Can I go to Italy with Scar tomorrow please confirm or deny" I told him.

He furrowed his eyebrows at me, it was obvious that he was genuinely thinking of it.

"Let me call scar first, then I'll tell you" he answered, giving me a little smile. I thanked him before leaving. I bumped into Draco on the way out.

Jesus, where did I clumsiness come from?!

"Sorry 'bout that" I mumbled before tapping his shoulder and leaving. Once I got back to my room, I texted scar, I told him that Marco wants to call first. I got into bed and watched superstore, reminding me of the first time I watched it with Nour and Skye.

Hala and Beckham announced that they're engaged! How cute!

I got all comfy in bed and slowly drifted off, let's hope I get to go to Italy!

One the Lucido's left, I immediately called Scar. Knowing him, he'll probably be working. I held the phone up to my ear while writing some paperwork.

"Hey Marco" Scar answered his phone.

"Hey Scar, are you bringing Brie to Italy or something?" I bluntly asked.

"Yep, well, if that's okay with you?"

I like Scar, he's a respectful man. I know he'll protect Brie.

"Yeah of course, I thought Brie was joking at first" I chuckled.

She's always joking about random shit.

"Want to use my jet?" I asked Scar.

"Oh no it's okay!" He replied, I could hear the smile on his face.

"I hope the both of you stay safe."

"We will, I promise" Scar said. We said our goodbyes and I began working again. I texted Briella, telling her to pack for Italy.

Brie🐸

Pack your shit
You're going to Italy
(Sent 10 minutes ago)

I just know that lazy shit is sleeping. I got up from my chair and walked to Briella's room to find a sleeping Brie.

"WAKE UP GIRL!!!!!!!" I screamed, Brie jolted out of her sleep.

"What the hell?" Brie spoke, with her tired raspy voice.

"Go get your stuff packed, you're going to Italy" I smiled. Brie was obviously still half asleep, she looked at me with squinty eyes. She rubbed her eyes before stretching.

"What did you say again?" Brie asked.

"You're going to Italy" I answered, a huge smile printed on her face. She slowly got out of bed and hugged me immediately, thanking me. Then she went to her closet, I could literally hear her talking to herself.

Crazy woman...