26| Never Be The Same

I recommend playing when the party's over by Billie Eilish on loop for this chapter : )

It's been a month. One fucking month. The Spanish are looking for Marcus and Andrew as they haven't came back from their "mission"

The Lebanese have sent out qualified search dogs but still, nothing.

What if I never see my sister again?

The house isn't the same without her.

~two months ago~

I tried finding my phone which I never lose. I checked my office multiple times before Briella came in with it.
"I took a bunch of pictures on your phone" she smiled and walked out.
When I pressed on my phone, the lock screen was her doing some weird face.

I've still kept that photo as my Lock Screen ever since. I just want her back. I want to hear random stories or her going off about Grey's Anatomy. I want to hear her scream singing with Beckham again. No words can express this dreadful feeling...

I tried finding her for years and now I'm back at square one. Ian's not doing good, he's blaming himself for not being there. Damon has been more anger than usual, breaking anything in sight. Rocco doesn't even talk about her anymore.

I think it's hit Beckham the worse. He hasn't been sleeping or eating. All he does is binge watch shrek since that was his and Briella's favorite movie.

The Spanish mafia haven't been doing good either, Carlos comes by every single day, apologizing. He started crying at one point, I've never seen him cry before...it was weird. He informed me Miguel hasn't been doing good either, he went back to Spain for a while.

The Zaids are also in pieces. Nour and Hala are heartbroken, along side Karima. Scar has been off also, I didn't expect him to be so affected by the situation. Hala decided to go on a vacation to take her mind off of things but I'm sure it's been difficult for her.

The O'Connor cousins haven't been doing well with the situation. I mean, how could you? Your cousin has been kidnapped, how could you be okay with that?...

The De Luca cousins have been over everyday too, helping us out with normal business and finding Briella.

I hope she's okay...

I hope she's still alive.

The silence of the De Luca manor was unbearable

The silence of the De Luca manor was unbearable. Sadness filled the halls, even the workers of the De Luca manor were missing Brie.

Marco stopped working usual business, he shifted his focus on finding Briella.
He drank every single drink, hoping to numb the missing hole in his heart. His head was messy, which was completely unusual for him. He started smoking more, losing himself in the fumes.

Rocco also stopped working. He tried to hide his hurt but  it was obvious that he was losing control. He never left the house anymore, all he did was look for Brie and drink. He rarely slept like the rest of the brothers.

Damon became more enraged as the days go on, he started working out more to forget about the whole kidnap but it never worked. He cried himself to sleep every single night, falling into an empty darkness. He missed Brie so dearly, he wanted to do all of the things he promised her. Like take her shopping, be the first one to bring her to the shooting range in the mansion and watch Shameless with her. He began to believe that she's dead...

Leo lost his spark. He no longer joked or smiled. He felt helpless. He would try and speak to Rocco about Briella but Rocco shut him out every time. He felt lost in his own emotions, unable to find a way out.

Ian on the other hand, blamed himself. He felt that he led her to the trap. Making him feel miserable. He rarely left his room and he did, he would go to Beckham's room. Little words were spoke between the two but that's how Ian liked it.

Alejandro fought hard. He found a few clues as to where she might be but it always led to dead ends. He believed that Brie is still alive. He was the only optimistic one out of all of the brothers.

Bruno tried his best to compose himself, throwing himself into work. He would self destruct by sleeping with women and drinking. He was never home. He doesn't bare to see the home that Briella once lived in. It haunts him in his dreams, he dreamt about her death and funeral. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't fight it.

Now, Beckham. He isolated himself from the world, not daring to speak. He'd watch shrek every single day, reminding him of his sister. He fell into a deep dark depression. He even thought of ending it all but if he did, he would never see his sister. But on the other hand, will he ever see his sister again? He had an unwanted fear that his sister had been carried up to the clouds. Has she?

The house was no longer a home. It felt unsafe and unprotected. The atmosphere wasn't the same since she left. It was full of sadness and rage. Scenarios running through their minds blinded them from the truth.

What they seem to forget is how strong Briella is.

She holds so much fire in her soul, she's not one to give up easily. She will fight until she physically can't. She's the calm and the storm all in one.

A volcano ready to erupt.

She's a game of Russian Roulette.

Briella is fragile. But not like a flower, more like a bomb.