56| Recap

So, how is everyone?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

So, how is everyone?

Doing good?

Oh well great, I am doing fucking horrible. Let's me give you a recap.

Last week was the gender reveal, it was a wonderful day. We built a nursery, it's beautiful. It's not your usual blue color, well obviously, they had a green and purple gender reveal. It's animal themed! Let me show you!

It's beautiful, I think the baby will love it!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It's beautiful, I think the baby will love it!

On another good note, I got a few more tattoos!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I also got an Irish tattoo for my mother. "Na laethanta gearra dorcha i marbh an gheimhridh"  means the short dark days in dead of winter. I heard from Marco that she would speak Irish Gaeilge to them.

Okay, now for the bad news.

Ian and I had an argument over our mother. I wanted to know more about her, what she liked, how she acted, how she died. Ian didn't want me to know how she died, Marco on the other hand, wanted me to know.

~5 days ago~

Rocco, Ian, Alejandro, Marco and I were sitting in the TV room, Drodro and Coco were playing GTA while Marco, Ian and I spoke.

"Have you ever watched Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?" I asked my brothers.

"No" Ian and Marco said on cue.

I flopped my hands in the air, sloping back down on the sofa. I looked all around the room, a picture of a young Marc and Coco caught my eye. There stood our mom, her aura was pure golden.

"What was mom like?" I asked my brothers.

"She was wonderful, a big fireball...a lot like you" Marco answered.

"Mom was so amazing, she used to bring in stray animals to take care of them!" Rocco chuckled.

My curiosity got the best of me, they never told me how she died. I always wanted to know how she passed, it was unanswered questions to me, I'm the only sibling who doesn't know.

"Guys..." I spoke out. "How did she die? I don't want to upset you guys but I need to know."

Ian's head shot up immediately, Marco looked like he was about to speak..

"When you were-" Marco began before being interrupted by Ian.

"DO NOT TELL HER!" Ian screamed.

"She needs to know, Ian" Marc explained. "She deserves to know."

Yeah ianny boy, I deserve to know.

"No she doesn't! Do not tell her Marco!" He sternly replied. I couldn't believe how he was acting, like sir, calm your titties.

Ian started to storm out, he stopped and turned around to me.

"Keep walking, Ian, you'll make it worse" Alejandro said.

"No! She doesn't need to fucking know!" Ian shouted, I can't tell if he's angry or triggered....

Rocco stood up, pausing their game and pushed Ian out of the room.

Thank god.

Marco looked at me, he gulped before continuing.

"When you were small, right before Jason took you away, our mama was killed. Brutally." I could see pain in his eyes, I just wanted to hug him. Alejandro came over and sat with us, Marco held onto my hand.

"Jason killed her, before he took you...I found her in your nursery..it was..." Marco couldn't even finish his sentence, my strong powerful brother was now vulnerable. I hugged him tightly. I felt so bad for making him talk about it, I now know why Ian didn't want him to say anything...that's traumatizing.

"I'm so sorry Marc...I shouldn't have made you talk about it" I sincerely apologized.

"No Briella, he has to talk about it, he rarely does!" Alejandro replied.

"He's right, we made you talk about things you didn't want to speak on, it's only fair" Marc spoke. But that sentence made me feel worse, I know what it feels like to have to say something you don't want to talk about.

~present time~

So yeah, Ian apologized to me and shit, Rocco made him do it. Marco thanked me for letting him speak about it which made me feel awkward. I still feel horrible about it. But that's not the only thing that's happened recently.

Scar has most of the Spanish fucking mafia. Which started an argument between us.we did work it out though....through sex obviously.

Angry sex is the best.

Baby Luna is in hospital, she's not dying y'all don't worry. She had a really bad fever which turned into a fucking seizure so the Lucido's haven't been around.

I also apologized to Eleanor, she didn't expect an apology though. She told me that I took the news good...well, normal. I've been doing some research on PTSD, I thought it was only for people in the military. But nope, it affects people with abuse, accidents, rape victims, disasters and assault. Which was surprising to me, I was completely ignorant to the disorder.

And lastly, I'm pregnant.

HA! JOKES!

But in all seriousness, I have the flu. Please pray for my wellness. I got some medicine which has been working but I still feel like poop. Like a literal shit. I've been staying in bed for the past two days, rewatching Big Mouth.

Great show, hilarious and educational.

Anyways, that's what been happening, I have a flu, Scar got the Spanish, my mother was killed by my sperm donor and Luna is sick. So yeah....live love laugh.

Authors note:

I found this on Pinterest just wanted to show you :)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.