21| Passion

I lifted Brie up, she wrapped her legs around my torso

I lifted Brie up, she wrapped her legs around my torso. We didn't break our kiss, my tongue danced with hers. I seductively bit her lip, she moaned in response.
The way she fit perfectly in my hands, it was pure perfection.

She continued kissing, I moved down to her neck, leaving little kisses. No, I didn't leave a hickey, her brothers would kill me.

"Holy shit Scar" she moaned, throwing her head back.

I then held onto her thigh, caressing it softly. But...I felt some sort of wound?

She hissed in pain, "oh fuck, I'm sorry!" I apologized.

"No no, sorry, it's not your fault..." she whispered, a bit of panic washed over her.

"It's just a wound...from um..." she tried to find the words to phrase it.

"From Jason?" I asked.

She was completely and utterly shocked. She obviously hasn't been told that we know.

"Yeah... sorry.." she whispered again, looking down on her thighs.

I held her face in my hands, staring right into her beautiful blue eyes.

"You have nothing to be sorry about, Brie. I promise." I reassured her,making her smile brightly. She then pulled me back into a kiss, gripping onto my hair. Her nails dragged across the back of my neck.

The feeling was pure Ecstasy, fireworks exploding in my mind. Her plump lips crashed me, leaving me speechless.

I wrapped my legs around Scar once again, I felt so safe around him

I wrapped my legs around Scar once again, I felt so safe around him. A feeling I've never felt before. When he stopped Marcus for me, he looked...scary. Absolutely horrifying. I'm not going to lie, I don't have no how it made me feel, the way the fear and adrenaline coursed through my veins had a strange effect on me.

Watching him beat up Marcus was the highlight of my day. He was gentle but also rough when he needed to be. Hala and Nour told me that he's usually cold and terrifying but I didn't see it.

Oh Nour and Hala are going to love this.

When I pulled him in for another kiss, he looked at me with devilish eyes. He started kissing my neck down to my shoulder, caressing the scar with kisses. He didn't even care about my scars or wounds, he still went on.

Which I adore.

He then got down to my boobs, slowly moving the dress down. He held one of my breast in his hand and kissed the other. I moaned in pleasure, I've never felt this way in my whole life.

He left a few hickeys on my boobs, he looked up at me. Scar smirked before placing a kiss on my cheek, I blushed.

God dammit Brie, why did you fucking blush?

"BRIEEEEE!" I heard Nour shout...

"Oh fuck" Scar gasped, letting me go. I looked up at his face, my lip gloss was on his frickin face! I wiped away my lip gloss off his face, fixed my hair while he fixed his.

"You go out first, I'll stay here" Scar smirked, holding onto my waist. I kissed him one last time before hurrying out.

"Briella! There you are! Where were you?" Nour asked.

"I was- ummmm" trying to find a lie that I could say, I got distracted by Miguel.

"Have you seen Marcus?" He asked.

Fuck...I forgot about Marcus.

"Um..." I nervously played with my hair, the flashbacks of him touching me running through my mind.

Miguel noticed that I was acting odd, he then put two and two together.

"No, he fucking didn't" Miguel cussed, anger filling his words.

Nour looked at me, utterly confused. "What did he do?" She asked.

Miguel held onto my hand, showing that he was with me. Nour stood there, confusion written all over her face.

"He tried to touch me...without consent" I explained, keeping my head down.

Scar then sneakily got out of the janitors closet before finishing my sentence.

"I caught him, he's in the rest room...." He said, Nour's confusion was now replaced with anger. " I stabbed him" Scar casually said before walking off.

Miguel smirked a little, I'm guessing he doesn't like Marcus either. He then got up and went to the bathroom. Nour sat beside me, holding onto my knee.
"Did you and Scar make out?" She whispered.

How-

"No..."

"Then why is your lipstick smushed and on his face?"

I- this bitch.

She smiled at me, trying to hide her excitement which she didn't do too well.
"Why don't you stay over at mines tonight?" Nour advised.

I mean... why not?

"Sure... I'll ask Marco" I smirked at her.

Marco Polo👨‍🦲

Me: can I stay with Nour and Hala tonight?

Marco Polo👨‍🦲: I'm literally right beside you why are you texting me

I looked up to see Marc staring at me. He looked at my phone before asking a very important question.

"Why am I Marco Polo with a fucking bald emoji in your phone?"

Hehehehehehe

"Just suits you...." I replied. "So can I?"

He nodded before walking off into a crowd. Nour looked at me, super duper excited.
"Gurllll you're getting dicked tooonight!"

I-

Scar walked out, holding a beer in his hands, Nour called him over.
"Scar! Briella's staying with us tonight!" She shouted.
His cold expression was now replaced with hidden excitement.
"So you can you know...👉👌" *she symbolizes sex yall*

Scar shook his head and walked away. He looked back at me, smirking before going to the bar.

Tonight is going to be fun...

Authors note:

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS DA REAL SMUT YALL KEEP YOUR PANTIES ON....or off I don't mind.