61| Paradise

Get ready for some smut ; )

Scar and I went out for food and drinks, we're both kind of tipsy

Scar and I went out for food and drinks, we're both kind of tipsy....well, mostly me. I mean, you can't offer me a strawberry daiquiri and think that I'm not going to drink it! It's literally against my beliefs my dudes. Anyways, Scar and I had an argument over Brooklyn 99, he said that Jake was better than Captain Holt.

Bitch, please, captain Holt is daddy.

Anyways, we're going to go in the pool! Even though it's nearly 2 AM....

I got changed into a bikini, I then walked out to find Scar already in the pool....little shit.

Scar looked at me, examining my body

Scar looked at me, examining my body. A small smirk appeared on his lips.

Horny bastard.

JK JK LOVE YOU SCAR!!!!!

I immediately jumped in the pool, letting the water soak my hair. Scar pulled me in for a kiss, our tongues danced with one another. He lifted me up while I wrapped my legs around his torso.

I'm glad no guards are on sight tonight, hehehehehe.

I placed my arms over his shoulder, holding onto the back of his neck. Recently, I got the implant for birth control....if you know what I mean *wink*

Scar kissed down my neck, all the way down to my boobs. He softly left hickeys all over my chest while I played with his hair. He then stood up, carrying me with him and made his way to the kitchen. He sat me down on the countertop before taking my panties off.

Well....the bikini panties...YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

He got down on his knees while pulling my waist forward. He slowly licked from the bottom of my pussy to the top, making shivers run down my spine. He roughly held onto my thighs, the veins on his hands were visible.

Veiny hands <3

He then rubbed my clit in circular motion, making my legs shake a little, placing two fingers inside me. He picked up the pace and got a bit rougher, which I loooooove.

"Do you like that princess?" He smirked.

I moaned in response, unable to keep it in. Scar stood up to give me a passionate kiss but I had other plans. I jumped off the countertop and got on my knees, taking him by surprise. I slowly took off his shorts, revealing his magic wand.

That's my new slang for big fat dick.

I slowly stroke his dick in my hand as he held my hair up. I licked the tip all the way down to the bottom, like what he did to me. He let out a soft groan, slowly massaging my head. I took all of him in my mouth, sucking the life out him..hehehehehe.

I literally choked on his dick before he lifted me up and bent me over the counter. He instantly placed himself inside me, slowly thrusting at first. I flipped my hair over my shoulder, Scar then softly grabbed my hair and pulled so that I could look at him.

He thrusted harder inside me, my legs were going weak with every thrust.

"Oh my goddddd Scarrrr!" I loudly moaned, he started getting more rougher, I could feel his dick throbbing inside me. Scar then turned me around and lifted me back up on the counter before thrusting his dick inside me again.

I'm glad I don't have to stand much longer.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder, digging my nails into his back. He placed his head on my shoulder, moaning in my ear.

This is the first time that we haven't used a condom, now that I have my implant, we won't have to use them! And I know he doesn't have any sexual diseases, don't worry y'all.

He lifted his head to lock eyes with me, I couldn't help but smile at him, earning a little smirk. Then he carried me to the couch, since I wanted to show him how I ride horse coc-

Too much?

Sorry....

He lie down on the couch as I got on top of him. He held my waist, tracing the line of my curves with his fingertips. I held his dick in place as I slid it inside me. I began riding his dick, quite...rough.

Damn, this woman will be the death of me!

She placed her hands on my chest while fucking me senseless. I held her boobs as she bounced on my dick, her sweet little moans flooded my memory. I couldn't get enough of her, she's like my drug. I'm completely addicted.

I then held her down on me, lifting her ass up and thrusting myself inside her.

"Godddd baby, you're so wet, aren't you?" I groaned in her ear. She couldn't even respond, all she could do was moan. I couldn't hold my urge in much longer, but I knew what was no where near cumming.

"Princess, I'm going to cum" I moaned.

"Cum inside me."

Don't mind if I do....

I flipped her under me, I rubbed her clit as I fucked her. Her moans were getting louder and louder, her walls were getting even tighter.

I know what this meaaaaaansssss.

I began thrusting as rough as I could, I let out a loud groan as I released myself insider her, rubbing her clit even harder. Making her squirt all over me.

She looked up at me with confusion in her eyes.

"Did I do it again?" She innocently asked. A little giggle left her lips.

"Yup" I responded with a huge smile.

I pulled out, watching my cum drip from her pussy.

God, I wanna make babies with this woman.

Briella on the other hand, was still trying to catch her breath. She was absolutely exhausted so I carried her to the bathroom. I sat her down on the toilet while we cleaned up.

She helped cleaning me while I helped her, then we brushed our teeth and got changed. I gave her one of my shirts since they're her favorite, she flopped on the bed, letting out a satisfied moan.

"Hey! That bed makes you moan like I do!" I joked, making her smile.

God, I love that smile.

I got into bed, pulled the covers over us and pulled Brie closer to me. She wrapped her leg over me, as per usual, while tracing her nails on the back of my neck.

"I love you Scar" her tired voice whispered. I kissed her head, pulling her even closer.

"I love you the most baby."