60| Italy

Hello my hunnies and bunnies, I am high!

Scar and I decided to get high before going on the jet which was the best idea ever. He's fucking hilarious when he's stoned. I made him watch superstore with me and I swear, I've never heard him laugh like that before. We started watching Brooklyn 99 after that. Everything is so much more funny when you're stoned.

It's an eight hour plane ride, I better be sleeping most of the ride or I will cry. Scar and I lie beside each other, I lay my head on his shoulder, he had his head on mine. My eyes started to get a bit heavy.

Finally!

I closed my eyes and cuddled into Scar a little more. He wrapped his arm around me, I quickly drifted off into sleep.

 He wrapped his arm around me, I quickly drifted off into sleep

The only cops I like is Brooklyn 99 ones.

I had been speaking to Brie for almost five minutes, I didn't notice she had fallen asleep. I was going to bring her to the bed on the jet but she seemed comfy enough, I also didn't want to wake her. She looks so cute when she's asleep, she always smushes her cheeks and all.

I watched TV for what felt like an hour but was exactly 3 minutes. I slowly placed my head back on hers, closing my eyes.

~7 hours later~

I woke up beside my love, she was still sleeping, lazy little shit. I sat up and began to stroke Briella's hair. Her hair is one of her best features, the shades of dark brown compliments her eyes, when she wears her hair down almost framing her face, she looks like an angel.

I absolutely adore her, I worship her like the goddess she is. When I look at her, I wish I could've found her earlier. I used to be a ruthless asshole, I would never break down the walls I built up, then she came along.

The walls I built over the years completely disappeared. Her presence was enough to break them all down. Once I locked eyes with her, I just knew I wanted to protect her. When I started getting to know her, I fell more and more for her.

Then I thought she died. Those two months were debilitating, everybody was going mental. I felt so useless, I couldn't find her at all, I couldn't protect her...

I remember looking at myself in the mirror and instantly burst into tears. Tears of anger and grief.  But then, she wanders back into my life.

I owe my life to Hala and Miguel.

Brie jolted awake, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"I just had a dream where an inflatable can of beans chased after me" Briella spoke through her raspy voice.
(Fun fact: I, the author, actually had that dream. Worst dream of my life)

I-

An inflatable can of bean...

This woman.

"God that was scary, I'm afraid of beans now" Brie said while rubbing her eyes. I couldn't hold my laughter in much longer, making her look up at me with a confused expression on her face.

"Inflatable can of beans!" I loudly laughed. A little grin grew on her face, turning into a fit on laughter.

"I just realized how crazy I sound" Brie chuckled. We were then interrupted by a host telling us we were about to land.

"At least I got to sleep the whole time" Briella mumbled. We got ready as the plane landed, Briella was playing some random games on her phone, as usual. Once we landed, I stood up and got our stuff. Meanwhile, Brie was too busy trying to win a game.

"Oh fuck this, I keep losing!" She shouted, flinging her arms in the air.

"Come on princess, we've landed" I chuckled. She slowly got off her seat, stretching her tired arms. Once we left the jet, the warm air hit us. I squinted my eyes immediately, the blazing sun hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Jesus, I'm going to be sweating balls out here" Briella said while getting in the car.

Sweating...balls.

I can't with this woman.

We got into the car, I know a few people here in Italy, they've worked for my father before. We also have the De Luca men and women too, so we're extra protected. The De Luca's have a lot of properties here which was convenient. I remember Brie told me that she wanted to stay in a vintage sort of place, lucky for her, all of the villa's are old!
The exterior is vintage but I'm pretty sure inside it's modern...probably.

We arrived at the villa and I was stunned. They have amazing architecture, the place was absolutely huge, complete with a sense of calm and class. Gasps left both of our lips, the sight was incredible.

Briella quickly ran in, the look in her eyes fulfilled my heart

Briella quickly ran in, the look in her eyes fulfilled my heart. The pure excitement and amazement from her brought me great joy.

"HOLY SHIT!" Brie shouted. "THIS IS AMAZING!"

I just know we're going to have fun here...

Authors note:

53K. Are you KIDDING ME YALL I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WTF I CSNT BELIEVE THIS IM NOT EVEN GOIMG TO USE AUTOCORRECT FOR THIS SHIT I AM BUZZING CUZZIN!!!!!!!

ITS ALSO IMBOLC! I GOT 50K+ ON IMBOLC?! PLS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

I'm pagan y'all, I celebrate pagan holidays, that's what imbolc is. But pls do not worry, I don't do hexes or curses. That's not my cup of tea, I do healing magick :)

Anyways enough about me, I love you so much, I'm so grateful for all of you. I'm literally crying writing this, I can't believe I've gotten to this point so early. I can't thank you all enough <3