34| Waiting Room

5 hours

5 hours. It's been 5 fucking hours. A few more doctors ran into the surgical suite which made me feel uneasy. Everyone sat in silence. It was now 12 PM, our aunt, Fiona decided to check up on us. Beckham immediately told everyone the second he found out Brie was going into surgery.

Fiona sat between Marco and Damon, clearly not knowing what happened.

"How did the fall happen?" Fiona asked, making everyone tense.

"She has a flashback, she woke up in the bath, under the water. She jumped out and tripped on her way" Marco directly answered.

"What triggered the flashback?" Fiona responded.

Fiona is a psychiatrist, she knew something had to trigger her to have a flashback.

"I found a tattoo on her leg, it the exact same as moms. That surprised me at first but then I realized, she just turned eighteen. She was underage when she got it and what if someone forced to her do so? I flipped out and stormed into Marco's office, interrupting a meeting with the Lucido's. Brie followed, her was wearing a dress that was long when she stood so I asked her to lift her skirt" Damon explained.

"No, you demanded for her to lift the dress, she didn't want to! You could see that she was uncomfortable, you dumbass!" Ian blurted out.

"Let's not forget, in front of the Lucido's" I added, making Damon roll his eyes.

I will chop your cock off, you ignorant asshole.

"I didn't demand her!" Damon shouted, his anger has returned, people. Lock your doors, stay inside.

"Yes you did! Damon, stop acting stupid!" I scorned.

Damon stood up.

"I fucking didn't!"

I couldn't take it any longer, I quickly stood up and punched him in the face. Everyone stood up, trying to stop me. But all I seen was red.

I continually punched him in the face before Fiona shouted.

"ROCCO COOPER DE LUCA! GET OF YOUR BROTHER NOW!"

Damn, she be acting like mama.

I stopped hitting Damon and stood up, Damon also stood after me.

"Damon, stop being a dick. You know not to put your sister through any situation like that. You're supposed to protect her, not remind her of her past!" Fiona shouted before turning to me.

"And I swear to god Rocco, I will kill you myself if you try and punch your brother in a damn hospital!"

Fuckballs...forgot this was a hospital.

"When your sister wakes up, you better fucking apologize Damon. Your mother and I raised you better than this" Fiona let out a frustrated sigh before sitting back down.

As if on cue, the doctor came out... bloody.

"Briella is stable" he said.

We all let out a sigh of relief but the doctor wasn't finished....

"For now, she had a seizure before we started operating. When we opened her up, she started to bleed out from her leg. Her brain bleed was extreme. She's going to need time to recover...."

Oh my god.

What the fuck...

Authors note:

This is a short one guys, sorry :( I'm high right now so please correct me if there's any spell errors. I want to thank everyone for 7K reads, waking up and seeing the comments and votes really make my whole day better.

Personal talk:

This really does make my days better, I'm autistic/adhd  and this is such a huge achievement for me. I usually don't focus easily on things but with this, it's so easy. It's an escape for me. And knowing that you all enjoy the story makes me grateful and happy.

I send all of my love to every single one of you. I just want to hug you all :,)