16|Best Friends

I just got out of the shower, I'm lowkey nervous for tonight

I just got out of the shower, I'm lowkey nervous for tonight. I didn't think I'd see him so soon. And I'm meeting other mafia members? Oh god.

I sat down at my dresser, doing some makeup and putting on jewelry. I asked Marco if I had to dress fancy and he just replied with "obviously amore", yeah thanks Marc.

So I wore a pink corset dress,put on some natural makeup and jewelry.
Damn gurl you look richhhh.

I straightened my hair and made my way out of my closet

I straightened my hair and made my way out of my closet. I heard unfamiliar voices down the stairs so I'm guessing they've arrived.

I stepped out of my room to be greeted back Ham.

"Damn gurl! You look goooood!" He said. I blushed at his compliment, putting my hand in his while making our way down the stairs.

Once they heard my heels, their chatter stopped. Beck and I kept talking, ignoring the stares. Marco kicked Andrew under the table, since he was looking me up and down , biting his lip.

"BRIELLA?!" I hear a familiar voice speak.

I looked over to see the guy standing up. My face lit up with the sight of my nearest and dearest friend....

"Miguel!" I smiled as he ran to hug me.

Miguel and I used to do missions together! Along with Marcus, Rafael and Thomas. Miguel was more of our boss since he's the smartest. He's only a year older than me but he's definitely mentally 50 years old. His older brother tried to become the boss of our time but he'd ghost us for months. So, that didn't work out for him.

He held my face in his hands, we were getting weird glares from the Spanish and my brothers.

"They are your brothers?! Daaaamn!!!l he shouted while jumping up and down.
Okay maybe he's mentally 5 years old.

I started jumping up and down with him, expressing my excitement.

Marco then called out, "can y'all stop, we need to talk" he seriously said.

We both walked over to the table, sitting beside each other.
Marcus was there, holding his head high, grinning at me.

"Briella" Marco started. "This is Carlos Garcia, the don of the Spanish mafia" he pointed.