33| Surgery

Once the doctors seen my leg, they immediately took me in

Once the doctors seen my leg, they immediately took me in. It's not even that bad, I don't understand the fuss. They then done an X-Ray which was uncalled for. I'm literally fine, just stitch it up.

Marco and I sat in the doctors office waiting for the results of the X-Ray scans.
"I'm so sorry Damon done that" Marco sympathetically said.

"It's not your fault, you silly goose" I joked.

"How'd you fall out of the bathtub?" Marco asked, understanding that I didn't want to talk about Damon right now.

I thought of a lie but it took too long. Marco knew it was something serious immediately.

"When Damon did that, I had a flashback" I started, playing with my fingers.

"I don't remember what happened but I woke up in the tub. Because I was choking on water, I jumped out of the bath, causing my fall" I explained. I could feel Marco's anger build up.

Thankfully, before Marco could go off on a rant, the doctor came in.

"Miss De Luca..." Doctor person says.

"You need surgery, immediately"

Um what?

"Ha, no. It's not even sore. Those X-Rays are wrong" I scoffed.

"Briella, that wasn't an X-Ray, that was an MRI scan."

What?

"You've hit your head Brie. Don't you remember?" Doctor person says.

Scanning my brain for the memory of hitting my head- Oh? There is none?- scanning complete.

"No I didn't" I laughed, I didn't hit my head. He's mixing me up with some other patient,

"Briella, you've got a bleed in your brain, a broken leg and a wound on your forehead" doctor man explained.

I need..brain surgery?
I didn't hurt my head!

I stayed quiet, trying to remember hitting my head.

"Your symptoms right now is confusion, memory loss and numbness Briella. We need to do this instantly!"

Marco grabbed the pen and paper and put my signature down, agreeing to surgery. I was too busy trying my best to remember.

"Grab some things from home, she'll be staying for a while" doctor said.

Marco and Doctor helped me up on the medical bed. "I'll get a female nurse to get you in a gown, one second" doctor said. Marco held my hand.

"You'll be okay, we'll all be here waiting Briella...do you want your fluffy blanket?" Marco softly said.

"And your shirt....and Leo's shorts....and Rocco's fluffy socks!" I said.
Marc just giggled before placing a kiss of the crown of my head. The female doctor came in, immediately recognizing me.