65| Funeral

The De Luca family woke up with a sense of dread in their hearts

The De Luca family woke up with a sense of dread in their hearts. Today is Roma's funeral. Brie hasn't seen Armani since she started asking questions. On the bright side, Lorenzo and Briella started to talk to each other more, they're more alike than anyone thought.

Brie hasn't stayed with Scar in a few days, she's been occupied with her family. She has been checking up on everybody, her brothers, her cousins and even Roma's friends.
Brie was never ready to say goodbye to her.

Everyone dressed in black, they had daisies and lavender on her coffin. Roma wore her favorite dress, a light blue dress. Alliana picked it out for her, she wanted her to be in her favorite outfit.

The day was full of sadness and grief but the sun was shining, the sky was as blue as the ocean and birds were still singing. Reminding Roma's family, life still goes on.

Alliana felt as if she failed her baby sister, she wished it was her instead of Roma. Valentino was completely traumatized by the sight of his dead sister, he held her in his arms when he found her. Lorenzo's heart ached, he had just lost his twin sister, his favorite sibling and best friend all in one. Vivi broke down, she never really involved herself in the mafia business but now, she needs to get revenge.

Armani on the other hand, didn't show up. He missed his own daughters funeral. His kids said that he was just really depressed and rarely got out of bed...but that was a lie.

Armani didn't kill his daughter, let's get that straight. But he was apart of the explosion, he planned it with someone else. But what was his motive?

He showed his kids love and hope. What changed?

Lorenzo knew for a fact that it was Armani. He believed he worked alone but he didn't understand why it had to be Roma. What did she do to deserve death?

Now, I won't be telling you who Armani worked with....that will be in the sequel my dudes.

Briella sat beside Lorenzo and Leo, she squeezed Enzo's hand, reassuring him. Vivi and Alliana hugged each other while they said their goodbyes to their sister. Sobs left their lips, the bright day felt so dark, the breeze danced in their gloomy auras.

Brie looked back at everyone, the amount of people that arrived was incredible. She didn't know Roma knew this much people. Sadness filled the area, sobs and prayers were only thing you could hear.

Once the ceremony was done, they all went back to the De Luca cousins house. Brie sat on the couch beside Vivi.

"Hey Brie

"Hey Brie..." Vivi whispered. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes of course Vivi" I answered, holding her arm.

She looked around the room, making sure no one could hear us.

"Will you run away with me?"

Gurl.....

"What?" I asked Vivi, I genuinely thought she was kidding.

"I'm going on a mission, I'm finding the cunts that killed my sister" Vivi explained, she showed no sadness, just rage.

"Vivi, we're already trying to do that babe" I softly spoke.

Vivi slopped down the couch, I could feel her fiery anger build up over the days.

"I think it's dad" she whispered to me.

"Same Vivi."

She looked up at me, clenching her jaw. "I can't kill him, he's my dad."

"I know," I said while pulling her in a hug. "I know."

Authors note:

I'm super duper sorry for the tiny chapter, I just want to explain something!!

Okay so I think I'll be doing 100 chapters in this book, is there anything I can do better? Is there any imperfections in this book?

I'm also sorry for only posting two chapters a day, I haven't been feeling well since I got my period🥲

Pls pray for me.

Thank you all so much for 65K, my love grows more everyday for y'all, i hold so much hope and love in my wee heart <3

I hope you had a good day and if you didn't, I hope tomorrow is better : )

<3