49| First Argument

Once I got home from the tattoo parlor, I received two texts from Scar

Scar❤️

West just told me some guy tried to hit on you?

Come over later.

i can't, i promised Ian and Leo that i'd watch Shark Tale

Okay princess, I'm coming over then

oh okay :)
We need to talk.

What...

Oh holy shit...he's breaking up with me!

Oh shit...

I wanna see your tattoo also❤️

Okay, he sent a heart, that means he's not breaking up with me.

I held onto my phone tightly, nerves coursing through my veins. The disruptive energy in my room was unbearable, I decided to go for a walk in our back yard. I past the beautiful red rose bush, trying to find peace in the playful air.

You may be thinking, "BriElLa YoU'Re bEiNg oVEr DramAtIc" but honestly, I don't care. I can't help it, everyone that I've ever fell for have abandoned me. Praying to the metaphysical gods and goddesses for help and support but they also don't know what's going on with me. I'm a train wreck, a beautiful disaster.

I sat at the end of the garden where the beautiful lily flowers sat. I never really explored the garden before, I should come out here more often. Tree's covered the garden, it was absolutely breathtaking.

I sat on the fresh grass, sinking my hands into it. I let out a sigh before laying down. I looked up the sky, tree branches danced with the wind. I heard footsteps approaching me but I didn't bother getting up.

"Brie?" Scar called out. "Why are you lying in the grass?"

"It's peaceful." I simply replied. Scar chuckled before sitting down beside me, he held my hand in his, playing with my fingers.

Okay, he's not breaking up with me.

"I need to talk to you princess" Scar let out, I could hear the frustration in his tone. I sat up, dusting myself off.

"Okay...what's wrong?" I anxiously asked.

"Your brothers and I received a letter," Scar began. "We don't know who it's from..."