54| Gender

After the shower, I decided to go sit with Nour and Skye

After the shower, I decided to go sit with Nour and Skye. I dried my hair before going to Nour's room. Skye and Nour lay on the bed, holding each others hand.

"Hiiii! What are y'all watching?" I asked, sitting at the bottom of the bed.

"Well Skye wants to watch superstore but I want to watch porn!" Nour rolled her eyes.
I then moved up beside Skye.

"I think superstore is probably better" I replied.

"Uuuuughhhh! You guys are such bores!" Nour groaned, turning superstore on.

"And you're such a whore" Skye chuckled.

We sat on the bed, watching superstore. Which is fucking hilarious! I didn't think it would've been funny! Time flew by, I didn't realize I was sitting there for three hours with them. Scar then walked in, car keys in his hands.

"You ready, babe?" Scar sweetly spoke. I nodded in response, hugged Nour and Skye and left with Scar.

I'm not staying with Scar tonight, due to the fact that I'm helping Beck and Hala with party organizing. The gender reveal is tomorrow, they didn't want normal pink and blue colors. They decided on violet purple and sage green which is so adorable!

I hopped into Scar's car.

Ha, that rhymed.

I buckled my seatbelt, Scar put his hand on my leg, slowly rubbing it.

"Are you excited for tomorrow?" Scar smiled.

"Yeah!" I blurted. "What do you think it is?"

"A girl, what about you?" Scar smiled. He lightly squeezed my thigh.

"I think it's a boy!"

We pulled up outside my house, I kissed his lips before leaving the car. I turned around and waved. I walked in to see a frantic Hala, pacing around the foyer.

"Hey....is everything okay?" I asked Hala, she quickly turned to me.

She threw her hands in the air, frustration drained her energy.

"Nothing is ready!" She started off in her rant. "I can't find my dress, Beckham is too chill for my liking, Alejandro fell down the fucking stairs and I don't know what music I'm going to play!"

"Okay, we'll find your dress, Beckham is secretly stressed out, Alejandro will be fine and what's your favorite music?" I reassured Hala.

She took a deep breath, running her fingers through her curly hair. I could see the exhaustion in her body language.

"You go up to bed, I'll handle everything" I smiled, Hala held onto my arm.

"Thank you Briella, you are a fucking saint" she smiled, hugging me tightly.