04 📞 perfectly her sob story

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Good evening, this is Baskin Robbins delivery! How may I help you?"

"About last time.. Is it about you?"

"Excuse me, you again?"

"I thought about it and I'm sure as hell the things you asked me holds some anger"

"Oh dear, I was already angry from the day I was born"

"Can you be serious for once?"

"Not on my watch, fuck boy"

[ he frowned ] "What?"

"I said bye bye"

"What did you just call me?"

"Oh, that. Of course, fuck boy. Because those kind of guys were the worse. They thought they're some kind of god, but who knows what diseases they'll bring to their miserable offsprings in this hell"

[ Sunghoon chuckled at the tone of bitterness in her voice ]

"I'm curious.. Have you met someone like that before?"

"Stop talking to me. I just couldn't end this call because my boss said customers is always right.. What the fuck is that rules?"

"Only if you'd stop comparing me to those boys you hated"

[ she devilishly laughed ]

"Okay fine.. Bye bye fucktard"

"I said don't call me any names like that"

"Hahahaha yeah, I'll stop. What were we talking about again?"

"I thought about the things you said to me last time.. About the guy-"

"I don't want to talk about that demonic homo sapien"

"What's your issue then?"

"Just so you know, I'm not kind of a whore who walks around hoping for some new guy to comfort her about her sob story and the have them give me STD's. My Auntie raised me right"

"Okay then, you can turn off this call right now.. Nice meeting you, Ms. Miserable"

"I was just.. really really pissed"

"What did that little fuck boy do to you?"

"Getting real nosy, are we?"

"I'm sorry"

"I'm bored here anway and want to let off some steam before I stole that pistachio ice cream looking so inviting to me.. It's begging me to eat it. Delicious"

"....."

"So I caught that bastard cheating on me three months ago -"

"What?"

" - for the fourth time!"

"What!?"

"I told you I had a reason to mad at your kind"

"Wait, what? Are you telling me you're a martyr?" [ he laughed in disbelief ] "Your boyfriend cheated on you four times? Are you kidding me? You didn't break up with him the first time?"

[ she snorted ] "People learned their lesson the hard way, my friend. Just so you know, that fuck boy is my first boyfriend"

"What are you doing with your life then? Scaring other guys to get a revenge?"

"I do not belong to the usual girls trying to feel better about themselves by losing weight or whatever just to get back at at their exes"

"That's how usual breaks up go though"

"As much as I hate talking to you, you do have a point"

[ he laughed ] "You hate talking to me? So damn honest, Ms. Miserable"

"Why do you keep calling me that? And this is exactly why I hate talking to you"

"And I'm telling you that's gonna change soon"

"Excuse me but my dead mother didn't choose to die for my birth and decide to name me 'Y/N' just for you to call me miserable, but yes, my whole story could be described in that word"

[ he shake his head unconsciously at the mention of her name ]

"So, uh, Y/N, huh?"

"And now you know my name. What about you? Be fair to the miserable woman here"

"I'm Sunghoon"

[ she bit her cheeks unconsciously and sure that she already heard it somewhere ]

"That's kind of familiar"

[ he chuckled warily ] "How?"

"Nevermind.. Just turn off this call and I have to deliver something now. Bye Sunghoon"

[ beeps ]

Sunghoon scoffed, a smile teasing at his lips, "If only you knew who I am"