45 📞 perfectly a helpful words

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

The group spent the rest of the night playing games like hide n' seek and pillow fights. None of them have energy left by the time the night ends, but they're all happy, more happier to get Jay to confess he might felt something for the optical doctor's daughter.

They decided to get a break around midnight, getting into pajamas and whatnot. Y/N hadn't changed yet when she saw Sunghoon sitting out on the porch.

When she walked outside, he looked up and smiled from the wooden chair.

"It's so pretty out here at night", she said, leaning on the railing.

"Yeah", Sunghoon's eyes scanned over her face, "It really is", her heart fluttered at the comment.

"Real smooth", she said to him, walking over to the chair and standing before him, "Maybe Jay was right, you're getting soft for me", she teased and ruffled his hair, turning to walk back over the railing.

"Hey", he grabbed her by the belt loop on her jeans and pulled her back towards him unexpectedly, causing her to fall onto his lap while letting out a shockled giggle.

"What do you want?", she asked, reaching up with her right hand and traced along the side of his face.

She was lying across his lap sideways, one of his hands on the bottom of her head and the other gripping her waist gently.

He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips as she sat up a little taller, taking in a sharp breath.

Y/N broke away and made eye contact with Sunghoon, getting lost in his eyes before she was taking him in a hug.

"I wish it would always be like this", his voice was deep as he spoke against her skin.

"Me too", she breathed out, subconsciously bringing him deeper into their embrace.

"I'll make up for it once we get back to the city", he spoke again and a tingly sensation went down her spine.

"You better", she flirted back and he grinned as Y/N returned her lips to his, softly bringing it together with his bottom lip.

She began hearing faint sound of whispers around them and broke apart from him to look in the background. Obviously not hearing them, Sunghoon shot her a confused look.

She quietly got up from his lap and peered around the corner of the cabin with Sunghoon behind, only to find the silhouettes of Heeseung and a curly haired girl talking to each other against the side of the house.

It didn't take long for the first couple to notice their friend had the biggest smile on his face as the girl before him complains about her day.

They shot back around the corner and looked at each other surprised, holding back their chuckles for Heeseung. They went back inside and finally let it out, not quite grasping what they just saw.

"Well then, I'll be mentioning it to him tommorow", Sunghoon said, calming down his laughter.

They went into the girl's room, considering the others were busy with their boyfriends and Jay was clearly already asleep in one of the couches to be away from anybody's public display of affection.