28 📞 perfectly on his way

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

Park Sunghoon sped down the streets in the taxi with him repeatedly reminding the driver to get more faster, so fast that shops and restaurants passed by in a blur, and it wasn't the rain.

He fairly believed they would be pulled over by the police officer at any minute. But there was no more time to waste; not only was he anxious to see Y/N, he was also angry and protective about why she was crying and all alone at night.

He wanted to see her face but at the same time, he didn't.

Would this night ruin what they had?

What did they have? How did a simple dare from the maknaes lead to this?

Sunghoon held feelings for Y/N that were unlike any other girl he had ever met. He knew, deep in his heart, that he was inlove with her. In all truthfulness, it was only until now that he actually had the realization.

He had felt this way for a long time. However, this feeling scared him out of his wits, not only because he didn't know her in personal, but mostly of being an idol and wasn't knowledgeable in feeling this emotions.

It was the most terrifying but beautiful thing that anyone could experience in their life, he concluded.

The nerves just keep spiraling down into the pits of his stomach.

Doubtful thoughts about what will happen tumbled in his brain as he practically held his phone against his ear in one hand and the other on the door, ready to leapt out once it arrived in the destination.

His knuckles turned white from clenching it when he heard Y/N's cries and sobs racking from her body on the other line. He hated to hear her like that,

He wanted to help her, to cease all of her suffering and to make those who hurt her pay dearly.

When it came to Y/N who he didn't even know really, he was more protective of her than of his love to himself.

She didn't the extra pain. She was too beautiful of a person to endure any of this alone, he thought.