22 📞 perfectly a fool in love

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

Sunghoon sat, sprawled across a comfortable beige couch on their lounge, picking at his phone. He and his co-members was about to begin the practice in only a few minuted, and he had hoped to get in a few minutes of stretching before they had to go.

Their manager spoke on the phone with one of the popular local radio show, finalizing his interview for the following morning.

Beside him, Sunoo was taking selfies for his girlfriend.

Sunghoon had no idea what he would do without him. He was only one year younger, and Sunoo was like a younger brother than him.

He knew how to cheer him up when he was overwhelmed, how many events were too many events, and Sunoo always do something for him.

Because of their closed relationship, and the fact that they were together 24/7, there was no keeping anything from Sunoo.

"So who is she?"

The inevitable question was uttered. Sunghoon was startled, his hands going limp on his phone, not having that Y/N had already hung up on their call.

Sunghoon was conflicted. Y/N was possibly, no, most definitely, the most important thing to him at the moment. Was it selfish for him not to want to share his one breath of fresh air just yet?

Sensing his discomfort, Sunoo said the words Sunghoon needed to hear, just like he always did.

"Whoever she is, keep her around. She makes you happier, and hell, she makes you feel better"

Without even realizing it, Sunghoon let out a sigh of relief at his friend's approval.

"I'd be a fool to let her go"

His hands began to pluck at his phone, looking at their conversation.

In the back of his own mind, he knew whatever he said could nothing but perfectly the truth.