02 📞 perfectly mad and bitter

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Good afternoon, this is Baskin Robbins delivery. May I help you?"

"...."

[ she bit her lip, trying not curse in her work ] "Tell me I'm not talking to a ghost"

"... you're not talking to a ghost"

"Oh finally.. Hello sir! What would you like to order? If you're still not updated by our new selections this week, garlic flavor is not available right now, which is disappointing, I can't use it to ward off some ghost right now"

"Garlic flavor exist?"

"...."

"...."

"No, it doesn't. But I'd like to, so I can deliver it to you instead. Enjoy!"

"Uh-"

"Hah! Got yourself a girlfriend now? Good for you, not for her!"

[ he licked his lips nervously ]

"Look, I-"

"Good luck on your sad life! I hope you don't get beaten up if the girl happens to have a boyfriend.. Wait, actually, I hope she does.. Enjoy the feeling of being a punching bag!"

"I was-"

"Well, whatever. Why are you bothering to call back anyway? Guilty of wasting my time? Good to know you still have some conscience"

[ sunghoon found himself slowly getting annoyed to this girl ]

"Well, apparently, I'm a human. Unlike you, I have a conscience. I do feel what you -"

"So do you also feel my urge to shove you off a bridge right now?"

[ beeps ]

"Fantastic talking to you, asshole.. Goodbye forevaah!"