36 📞 perfectly the free fall

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

Y/N might as well eat her head in boredom at the ice cream shop this morning. Only a few customers had entered and she was mostly busying herself in cleaning some equipments.

It was the first day of February and soon, she'll find herself helping the others to decorate the store for Valentines's Day.

She'd just hoped no couple would do an spectacle again by nearly making out as if they weren't on a public place. If it ever happens, they'd surely caught her saying inappreciative words to their camaraderie.

Or worst, she'll spend the day playing some bitter and heartbroken song to ruin their mood.

It's been two days since Sunghoon last called her. Two days and yet it felt like a thousand years.

Yes, she might be exaggerating sometimes, but she badly wanted to talk to the perfectly fine guy about how Minji now had a boyfriend and excused herself today for a date.

No matter how useless the topic is, Y/N won't mind talking about it to Sunghoon.

Speaking of that Idol, I wonder what he's doing in his work..

Y/N sat back and huffed in her booth. She wished she could go to his dorm, get to know more of his nice friends and of course, him. She wanted to know everything about him.

God, how she wanted that more than any ice cream flavors.

She can't deny that now. It's very well crystal clear, she's falling for another guy and he's an idol.

She's falling for someone who she met in a wrong number.

And she's falling for someone who had been her comfort this whole time. Although they aren't together, they'd already kissed and she liked it.

But seriously, she's falling.

She only hoped Park Sunghoon is going to be there to catch her.

Not like the Mr. Change Of Heart who then chose another while she's already free falling at the edge of a heartbreak.

Will this Mr. Perfectly Fine guy change the course of her story?