37 📞 perfectly the same

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

Is there any possible thing more painful than this?

For the first time, Sunghoon regretted being an Idol, but he still love it more than anything.

His group had only been filming for the next episodes of En-O'clock for five consecutive days, but it felt like hell already. They also have to model for Ami in their new products this month and on top of that, vocal lessons in order for them to reach new height in their upcoming album.

Their manager wasn't helping too, he's doing everything now to check in their movements at every Vlive and every project in front of the camera, careful not to rile up the fans again and put their company in a bad light, not that it was already damaged before.

Now, who said idol life is easy?

And that's just the beginning.

On their last day of filming before their return in Seoul, all of their gadgets was asked to be put in a box and hid it in a place where no one knows.

This is too much, Sunghoon internally grumbled.

How could he contact Y/N now?

His hands were already itching to call her again. It has been five days, five freaking days since he last heard her angelic voice and her laughs.

God, he's dying inside.

"Hey, man! What's gotten you so riled up?", Jake jokingly asked, seeing the aggravated look on his face.

"Nothing", he mumbled.

"Dreaming about Y/N, huh?", Jay teased as he cradled his glasses carefully.

He rolled his eyes at them and focused at the script in his hands, instead, more like dreaming about a girl who's not over some douche bag.

"I told you, guys, I saw them making out in Sunghoon's bed!"

Sunghoon's eyes almost popped out of their sockets as he heard Ni-ki's voice. He swiftly looked around in the dressing room and saw the maknae in front of a listening Heeseung and Sunoo while Jungwon is telling him off to be quiet.

Was I really that oblivious to the world if I'm with her?

Sunghoon wanted to smack his head over and over again. Who he was kidding now?

It's very well crystal clear now, he's falling for a broken girl who deserved much more in life.

And he's falling for someone who needed a saving grace, someone who needs a reassurance that not everyone will do bad to her.

But seriously, he's falling.

He only hoped Y/N, too. He promised to changed her taste from Ms. Miserable to Ms. Iressistably Happy.

He'll do that soon.