20 📞 perfectly dreaming on

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Good evening, this -"

"Give me your real number please"

"Hello to you too, Sunghoon"

"You received the phone?"

"Yes, I did. And I thank you for that, though I'm a little reluctant to use it"

[ before sunghoon could answer someone shouted from y/n's background, startling the two of them ]

"That's just Eunha"

"Co-worker?"

"Yup, she's been asking me a lot of questions about you. Apparently, she caught me taking a lot of time in this telephone yesterday when I was talking to you, so she's curious"

"Are there only two of you?"

"Uh, nope.. There's also Minseok-"

"A guy?"

"Yes, but really a gay one.. He had a crush on Jon, but the delivery boy was nice to say that he's straight as a pole. You should stay away from him, Sunghoon!"

"That would not be impossible if he gets attracted to me"

"Oh, I see.. And remember.. You didn't told me you're an Idol?"

"I guess I never had the chance to say it and didn't think it was a big deal"

"Or maybe you think I would treat you differently if I knew that?"

"You said that, not me"

"I didn't even know what you look like.. The last time I became updated with idols when BTS was just rising"

"Come give me a permission to go visit you and realize that I'm every fangirl's or fanboy's dream, so you'll fall for me too"

"Dream on"

[ he chuckled.. 'right, dream on until you eat your words, y/n' ]

"What did Jon say about me?"

"That you're really famous and I am so damn lucky to have a connection with you, that everybody's waiting for you to notice them while I'm just here in the ice cream shop waiting for -"

"Waiting for me to call you?"

"In your wildest dreams, Park Sunghoon"

[ he laughed ] "Use your damn new phone and search about that name. We'll see what you've have to say"

"Okay, fine"

[ beeps ]

"You'll see how perfectly fine I am in looks"

[ Jungwon spoke out from beside him ]

"And the next thing we know, you'll be calling yourself Mr. Perfectly Fine"

"That I really am.."

● ● ☏ ● ●

q & a :

what do you think y/n would react once she saw what sunghoon looked like?