15 📞 perfectly a smile for her

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

The lobby of Hybe was full of laughters and teasing nudges from the members of Enhypen.

Of course, since the boys heard about the delivery, they'd never let Sunghoon off their gaze and Sunoo was busy laughing his butt off over a funny scene of Sunghoon running from them, but all the members in the lead of Jungwon still followed him down the lobby.

On the other side, the guy himself was busy shooting daggers to Ni-ki and Jungwon with Jay. How many times did he ask them to return at their studio? He couldn't remember.

"I thought she's already coming. Where is she?", Jake chewed on the glazed strawberry that he shared with Heeseung.

"Did you call her already?", Sunoo asked rather maliciously, switching his eyes between the members and to the entrance for more drama.

Sunghoon shot him a glare before nodding mutely.

"What's your score now with her?", Heeseung chipped in.

"Girlfriend!", Sunoo squealed, as if he'd been waiting to say it the whole day.

Sunghoon groaned, "She's not my girlfriend"

"You mean, not yet?", Ni-ki stuck his tounge out, determined in joining Sunoo to annoy him.

This brat. What do I have to do to throw him out of the street?

"You're still not asking her out?", Jay said in surprise.

"Y/N is not my girlfriend. We're just.. friends", Sunghoon made it clear, but Ni-ki wasn't still done in his own fun.

"Wow, didn't know friends could involve constant flirting and drain out batteries of his phone"

But before Sunghoon could shoot back an equally sarcastic reply, all of his members were already looking behind him. He removed his eyes from Ni-ki and then he turned to Jake and Heeseung.

"Your child, I caught him trying to change the wifi password just to hog all the connection to himself"

And then he ran to the entryway before the evil maknae could raise hell.

There's already a part of him to see a smiling Y/N. His Y/N, holding up the mint chocolate ice cream Sunoo wanted. But who he was kidding?

"Ice cream delivery for Park.. Park Sunghoon?", the delivery boy asked, then his eyes widening upon recognizing him.

Sunghoon took a deep breath as he reached out for the ice cream and there's no girl in sight. He didn't know whether to pat his own back and say told you or smack his head and scream, What I was expecting?

"Looking for me, Hoonie?"

All of a sudden, Y/N's playful voice invaded his mind and he smiled without realizing.

And as he looked down at the gallon of mint chocolate ice cream, a piece of sticky paper sat on the lid, with a semi-curved letter and a semi funny message.

"I know you must be grinning right now. Wipe that off. You look like a creep!"

Sunghoon being Sunghoon, he didn't stop grinning because of her.