09 📞 perfectly good deal

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Good evening, this is -"

"Y/N"

"Oh, it's Sunghoon"

"I feel like you're not up to date for not thinking my name is familiar"

"Are you someone famous? Because if you are, I have no phone actually, so I can only talk to you in this landline"

"Ugh, that's why, so it's like all you do is work and get at home everyday?"

"Then take a walk in some parks and watch people. Yes, I know it's weird but it's enough to convince me not to leave"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'll tell you that story another time"

"Okay, by the way, I gotta tell you something"

"What is it?"

"Promise me don't get mad or don't get mad at the person involved in this"

"It depends.."

"Your friend, Minji talked to me this afternoon"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"Your friend? She's the one who uh, answered the call earlier"

[ he could hear her groan ]

"So that's why she was smirking at me like a creep after I retuern from my break. What did she tell you now?"

"She said you're a loner and that I am actually very lucky because I'm the only guy who gets to talk to you on a daily basis"

"....."

"And oh, she said we're going to be perfect together"

"Damn it, she said that?"

"Oh wow, another cuss word. You're good at that"

"Okay, take two. Fuck, she said that?"

"Haha yeah, she actually said it. Why?"

"And..?"

"Then the call ended"

"Nothing else?"

"Yes"

"I swear that friend of mine was embarassing sometimes"

"I like her. She's very bubbly. How did you meet her anyway?"

"While I'm still trying to recover from what my Aunt did to me, she came and then got me that apartment and thus, asked me to apply in the place she's working at.. She's an angel"

"You should be more like her"

"Ha ha.. Is that supposed to be funny?"

"What if I just want to make you laugh?"

"You and Minji would make good friends. That's all she ever did to me, trying to make me smile"

"Okay then, from now on, I'll be your second Minji in life"

"I'd like to see you try?"

"Should we bet on it?"

"Deal"

"Deal"

[ beeps ]

She rolled her eyes as a small smile painted her lips, "Let's see, Sunghoon, let's see"