43 📞 perfectly simple pranks

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

It was finally her favorite time of the day.

Breakfast.

Y/N could feel a smile appear on her face when she heard the girls all waking up to the alarm.

First, Sooah was about to ask her some things but she couldn't because Nari is already singing in the bathroom and second, Y/N was going to meet the love of her life.

Food.

What could possibly make this day worse?

The kitchen table was already crowded by the time she got there and noticed the boys move away from her.

Some had smiles on their faces, some were chuckling and Sunoo was looking at her like she had lost a family.

She didn't get this amount of attention in a normal day, something was wrong. It wasn't her time of the month, so she couldn't have blood on her and even if she did, the long sweater would be covering it.

Either way, she's not going to let them ruin her breakfast. She opened the refrigerator and that's why.

A bright red thick liquid splashed all over her face. She couldn't open her eyes because her face was covered with ketchup. Her phone nearly falls off her hand before she set it down the counter and wipe her face with her hands.

She heard echoes of laughters around her and she knew right away who did it.

She'd seen people get pranked before but never had thought it was going to be her fate.

"It should be for Sooah, I'm sorry!", Ni-ki said in between laughs.

"You know", Sunghoon walked closer with a towel on his hand, "I would hug you but I don't want ketchup on me. I'm sorry about our maknae"

Y/N smiled in return, something she did when she knew she was going to get back at someone ten times harder.

Sunghoon looked confused for a second before covering it up with laughter.

○ ○ ☏ ○ ○

"So let me get this straight", Sooah asked once the breakfast is finish and the girls were all in their shared room together, "the prank from my boyfriend fell on you when it's supposed to be me?"

"Yes", Ming Xiao said with a huff while hugging the cute Sunhee before her, "Can you just help us plan the revenge?"

"But why me?", the youngest girl inquired.

"You're the best at pranks here and you know how your boyfriend's mind works", Nari said, hugging a Minnie Mouse stuff toy on her bed.

"How?", Sooah flopped down to her next, almost reaching for the cute mouse.

"You're not helping with your questions"