First onscreen kiss

Yn= your name
Y/e/c= your eye colour
Y/l/n= your last name
Just to let you all know that I haven't watched Dickinson yet even though I really want to

Yn's POV
Today we were filming another day of Dickinson, see I play a women named sue and my best friend aka my crush hailee steinfeld plays a women named Emily and we have to play two lovers. Today we're filming the 11th episode.
Hailee's POV
Right now I'm in my trailer getting ready to film today's episode. But me and my best friend yn have just been asked to meet the director in his office before we start shooting.
(Time skip to the office)
He sits us down " hey girls just to let you know you guys are doing a kiss scene in this episode in scene 9" he just came right out and said. Oh no that's not good, see for the past like year before I even met yn I've had a huge crush on her I mean like what if I mess it all up and then she definitely won't like me.
Yn's POV
Oh goodness this isn't good what happens if I mess this up.
(Time skip to an hour before the scene)
Right, I just got to the hair and makeup trailer and great, just great..... hailee's there. See the thing is it's been so awkward all morning between us and I really don't want to talk about the kiss.
"Sooooo hi" I say awkwardly, "hey I swear it's been so awkward between us since we were told about the ........you know " she said." Yes I agree I mean how bad can it really be" I said kinda quietly "oh so your saying I'm a bad kisser now y/l/n" she said loudly.
"No...... well not exactly" I said gaining my confidence back.
After talking for a while it was time do the scene.
(Time skip to the kiss)
Hailee's POV
So here I am in my big blue dress and yn in her pink one, I then stare in to her Beautiful y/e/c eyes and just do it I kiss her and she kisses me back into the kiss , I know it's just acting but it feels so real and full of love and passion.
Yn's POV
God this feels so amazing, then all the sudden we both here the director yell cut but neither of us pull away till I finally do, so that we could both breathe. "Well I think we need to talk" hailee says as she grabbed my hand and ran to her trailer.

Hey guys sorry for not updating thank you all so much for reading also please leave requests I kinda need ideas .