Funeral

Hey guys thanks so much for 8k !!!
TW:
Depression, suiside, abuse,death, car crash
If you are upset by any of the above please don't read this. Xx
Hailee's age 26
Yn's age 25
Lucy's age 29
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 month prior to the funeral
Yn's pov
My phone rang , I saw it was Lucy, my sister so I decided to pick it up.
" hey luce what's up"
"Um hey ynn I think I may have to cancel our plans for Saturday"
"Wait what, why"
"I'm going to tell you something and you can't intirupt me ok"
" ok. But your scaring me Lucy "
" I don't know what to do anymore ynn, my husband and daughter are dead' mum and dad hate both of us, I was supposed to protect you, I'm your big sister after all and when we would both get hit by dad you would always take the hit for me but when you were being hit all I could do was sit in the corner and cry and scream, I'm such a pathetic excuse of a sister I'm sorry I have failed you throughout my meaningless life."
"Wait what are you saying luce"
" ynn I found a way for both me and you can be happy"
"Wait Lucy I'm happy already"
" no your not ,not really, I am going to leave you now so I'm no longer a burden weighing down on your shoulders, don't worry you will have hails and I will have my daughter and husband back, just make sure to save me a space at your guys wedding, ok?"
" no wait Lucy stay where you are, don't do anything"
" it's too late for me now ynn"
Hailee's pov
I was just relaxing when I heard ynns screams and cries from downstairs so I ran down stairs as quick as I could
I saw her run to the door, she wasn't answering me to tell me what was up she just ran down the street towards her sisters house, so I sprinted after her, ynn hates running so I assumed something must be really wrong whith Lucy, me and Lucy were like sisters , i mean last week she was the person I asked if I could have yn's hand in marriage and if something was up with her of course I wanna help as soon as ynn ran through Lucy's unlocked front door she told me to stay here.
Yn's pov
I told hailee to stay downstairs. I carefully walked up the stairs, tears silently poring from my eyes. As I got to my sisters room I opened her door slowly. at first I couldn't even make a noice or movement other then covering my mouth in shock and sliding down to the floor to sit next to my sisters body, she was wearing the matching dress I bought for us to both to show up to my movie premiere in, last year, just before her husband and 6 year old daughter died in a car crash, just a month after, when everything went downhill.
After I saw her wrist slit. Dripping with blood ,I tried putting pressure on the wound, but after I couldn't see her breathing I screamed as loud as my lungs had let me and sobbed.
Hailee's pov
As soon as I heard yn's screams I ran upstairs not caring about what she said earlier, as I entered the room there I saw ynns body over Lucy's covered in Lucy's blood, I started to cry aswell, Lucy was one of my best friends, but not only that she was the only family ynn had left. I grabbed ynn and pulled her into my legs and cuddled her, neither of us letting go, like if we did we would disappear from each other forever.
1 month later time skip
Yn's pov
I just finished curling my hair with tears in my eyes, if I'm honest I'm surprised I even got up today. See today is Lucy's funeral, I don't think I have ever felt so upset in my life and that's coming from someone who was abused as a child. Hailee then came out the bathroom and held my hand.
" you ready my love" she asked me
" not particularly" I mumbled
Whith my head in her neck
Time skip to the funeral
Hailee's pov
As I was Lucy's best friend, I was first to speak at her funeral, i went up to the stand with shacky hands.
" Lucy was always like the sister I never had, me and my family all loved her, I mean how could we not she raised the women I love. Whenever Lucy walked into a room her smile always lit up the place. She always made sure everyone always felt safe, I mean I remember the first time I met her, her and ynn had just moved to the US at the age of 18 and 22 , ofcource once I heard there were new next door neighbours I raced round their house with a box of donuts and knocked on their door. As soon as Lucy opened the door and saw the donuts she pulled me through the door, as quickly as possible and started thanking me and telling me how much she loved me for bringing donuts round like they were the best thing they had been given, of course a year later I found out it was actually the only thing the sisters had been given in their entire lives. I will miss Lucy dearly but she is now at peace and hopefully happy."
I said with tears in my eyes, ynn looked at me as if I had just saved her whole world as she mouthed thank you to me.
Yn's pov
As I shakily stood at the post i started my speech.
" I was the last person Lucy ever spoke to, she thought she had failed me. Of course I know that's not true though, she was the person I cried to after something bad happened, which was usually like 10 times a day, she was the person who paid for the food on my plate until we both got jobs and I would pay for food and she would pay for clothes and technology. She was my personal therapist, as I was for her . She thought I would be happier without her, to that I say no of course I wouldn't she was my person, she understood me like no other person could, just like I understood her, whenever we would get mad at each other we would make up immediately and go watch mamma Mia while laughing and crying. Growing up she was the only person I had left we had no family other then our parents who only came home to abuse us when they were bored. And even then I would know that I'd be okay because after they would leave Lucy would be there to clean up their mess. And even if I had to go through their abuse over again I would still always take Lucy's hits for her no matter what. So no Lucy. No you did not fail or make me unhappy one bit" I finished in tears.
Hailee got up and walked me down to my seat while holding me in her arms. while we walked out behind Lucy's coffin i told her over and over again
" no I'm not ready to say goodbye" .