Finals

Tw: rly sad
Also thx for 19k !!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hailee's 18
Yn's 17
Both in last year of high school
Also btw I have no ideas how American schools work so sozzers if I get anything wrong xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hailee's POV
So today I travel back home to see my girlfriend and also attend finals.
I know that ynn is extremely nervous as she has missed most of school due to her busy acting career since she was 2 years old!
Because she's neurodivergent she likes to say that she's creatively smart but not textbook smart(literally me) . Witch I personally think is nice that after a while she has finally accepted herself and all the positives of being neurodivergent.
Yn's pov
I'm currently on study leave ( AN: I get study leave for my GCSEs so I'm just going with that for this story ) and I've lost count of what day it is. All I know is that finals start in 2 days and I've gotten very little sleep or food and I'm practically dead but as long as I pass I don't care, it will all be worth it. I'm currently sitting at my desk in the dark with my little lamp on I've been studying like crazy for the last 5 hours non stop and I'm starving but I can't stop now.
1hour later
Hailee's POV
I entered ynns house with the spare house key she gave me
H: ynnnnnnnn/nnnnnn  Yn..... yn?
I called out through the house knowing her parents were away somewhere in the uk
I walked in to see her head slumped over her desk with a countdown on her phone named how long till I finish todays study session
IT STILL HAD 2 HOURS LEFT AND IT HAD BEEN GOING FOR 6 HOURS ALREADY!!!!!!!
Shit has this been what she's been doing for the last 4 months me and her family were away for... oh I feel like such an awful girlfriend.
Time skip 10 mins
I had just carried ynn to her bed and cancelled her timer then I went to the kitchen to make grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup (literally my favourite) and then brought it to her room and woke her up.
Time skip 20 mins(sorry I'm revising rn myself)
Yn's pov
Hailee's honestly the best girlfriend I've ever had shes so kind and caring.