Delicate

TW: depression, bad mental health in general, thoughts of suicide, swearing

Nadine x reader

Also by the way this is stretched out over the period of a year from the ages 17 -18

friends name in this is Emily

Hope you enjoy this xx

*********************************

Yns pov:

MONDAY

I was currently walking with my best friend on the school grounds,

Yn: so basically I was thinking this weekend, you, me, movie theatre, watching the witch

Emily: no Yn I already told you I don't like movies like that

Yn: yeeeessss but also when I said that I didn't want to go watch Cinderella last month, in fact I was completely against it but because you were upset that I didn't want to go watch your crush Richard madden flounce around in a prince costume, I went to make you happy why can't you just do this one thing for me!

I rambled matter of factly

She rolled her eyes at me

Emily: ugh why are you literally so energetic today it's a Wednesday morning and I'm tired so why can't you go back to being sad and quiet in the morning.

Emily said while giving me a slight smile, that must of meant she was joking with me, right? Anyways I pay no attention to stuff she says that's like that, see Emily's not a very emotionally intact person like I am. For example, I feel every little thing and wear my heart on my sleeve but Emily on the other hand has only hugged me twice this year and that's when I was having a panic attack and missing my mum, even though she was only at home down the road. Let's just say I've only seen her cry five times in the 17 years I've known her!

As we are walking we see Nadine and her best friend Krista, I cringe thinking about their friendship, it seems perfect to everyone else, not me though, somethings off about it, I just know it. If something hasn't happened yet to them then I know it will soon, and I have a feeling that it will most certainly be Krista's fault!

Nadines pov:

Me and Krista were walking around the school this morning:

Krista: ssoooooo I had an idea

Nadine: me too!

Krista: okay we should both say it at the same time then:

Nadine: 3.2.1

Krista: we should go to the movie theatre to watch Cinderella again!
Nadine: we should go watch the witch at the movie theatre!

We both said at the same time.

Krista: no Nadine I said I don't like those type of movies ugh their so gross.

Nadine: no their art pieces!

Krista: no their not but do you wanna know what is a art piece c-
Nadine: Cinderella?
Yeah sure

I interrupted rolling my eyes slightly.

Krista: fine I guess we just won't watch anything in the movie theatre anymore then.

Nadine: fine

I mumbled

Just then we see the other best friends of our year, usually stars with them though ( she's their other best friend) Yn and Emily have been best friends since they were baby's although their other friend star joined them like 4 years ago , truth be told she doesn't really fit in with them and she's kinda annoying, and from what I know Emily is quite pretentious but as far as I know yn's quite sweet. I think she only sticks with them because she's run out of people to run to when she realises she's too good for them. I swear she's been through every friendship group there is, but it always up in the same way, they ditch her because she's not perfect for their group and then she runs safely back to Emily and star just like it's always been. I know that all off rumours aswell. Well also when I'm sat outside the councillors office I hear her vent about everything to the councillor.