Get her back!

Double post!

This will be a short one

Ik hailee would never be like this, but yeah xx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angst

Hailee: 26

Yn:20

Jenna Ortega: 21

Play get him back! By Olivia Rodrigo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hailee's pov:

I can't take it anymore, the media's making me out to be some sort of predator!

See me and ynn started dating when she was 18 and I was 24, and she had been 18 for like 4 months when we met and I had never even met her or liked her until we met, which was when she was 18!

But since we started dating, 2 years ago the media have been hating on me and spreading rumours, I'm losing job opportunities, there's less interviews, my fan base is declining and no artists want to collaborate with me on any of my songs!

So I've decided to break up with Yn, as much as I love her, my career comes first.

Hailee: Yn, can you come here please!

I shouted out to her through the apartment.

Yn: yeah sure, what do you need

She replied, walking in with a smile that I was about to break.

Hailee: sit down please.

She sat down with no words at first, looking at me sceptically.

Yn: what's wrong?

She replied gradually.

Hailee: we should end our relationship.

She laughed at first

Yn: are you joking

She said and laughed in her thick London accent

Hailee: no, this is not a joke, Recently I have realised that you are too young, too immature and too naive to date someone like me, someone serious, someone older and someone more mature.

She stood up abruptly

Yn: YOUR THE IMMATURE ONE, YOUR THROWING AWAY OUR TWO YEAR, GOING STRONG RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE OF A FEW COMMENTS BY THE MEDIA, THEN LIE ABOUT IT TO MY FACE!

Hailee: ITS NOT THE MEDIA, ITS YOU! YOUR ANNOYING, OVERLY BUBBLY, CHILDISH-

Yn: IF IM A CHILD THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DATE ME IN THE FIRST PLACE!

Hailee: BECAUSE I WAS BORED!

I lied

Yn: fine throw our relationship away then, see if I fucking care.

She said while throwing a picture frame of us at me.

The picture frame:

(Anna is Yn)

A month later

A month later

Yn's pov:

I have to pick myself up, I haven't left my room, since I moved back into my parents New York home, mum has to bring me food everyday, and sometimes I'm too sad to even eat it, so This is it. I will go to the gym, clean my room, go for a retail therapy sesh and forget her! She doesn't deserve my mascara tear stains.

A week later.

As I walked out the house in my new outfit I went to my favourite little cafe, as I walked through the door though I bashed into someone, and as I looked up I saw Jenna Ortega.

2 months later

Hailee's pov:

I was scrolling on my phone when I got a text from my best friend, I tapped on the messaged to see a link which led me to click the link which took me to a teen Vogue page:

(Maddie is Yn)

After reading the full article, I was outraged

I know I was harsh with her, but I didn't expect her to move on so quickly.

So......

....... I called her.

She finally picked up

Hailee: hey

Yn: who is this

Hailee: hailee? Your ex?

Yn: oh yeah. Fuck off then.

Hailee: can we please try again? I made a huge mistake.

Yn: you had the chance to try again, you already had the second chance, when I asked if you were joking, you could've stopped all the heart for words, and told me that you were just trying to be silly. We could've carried on like normal but no you were an asshole. And now  you're paying for it, you have to watch me be happy with someone else because you broke me, I'm a different person now, you have to accept that, and that was your doing. I am way happier than ever, you know maybe you were right, maybe I was too immature for you, but you know what Jenna loves me for who I am she loves me better than you ever could so goodbye hailee.

She replied, angrily and full of passion.

What have I done?, I will never love anyone like I loved her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not spell checked or proofread
Love ynn xx