You meet her family

Yn= your name
Y/n/n= your nickname
Y/h/c= your hair colour
Readers age= 21
Hailee's age= 25
Readers POV
Hailee and yn had met 9 months ago while filming Hawkeye where hailee played Kate bishop and yn played Yelena belova's younger sister, from the red room System in London. Hailee and yn had been dating for 7 months now, hailee had already met yn's family, although she had already previously met yn's older sister Florence Pugh. And Now it was yn's turn to meet hailee's family and let's just say she was terrified. Yn had been putting it of for 3 months now, saying that she was too busy with filming the new white widow movie. To be fair though yn wasn't completely lying, she was incredibly busy with the movie but she probably could have met hailee's family sooner. I mean it's not like they seem mean or anything, just a bit scary and tall like hailee expect hailee was anything but scary, she was just tall.
Hailee's POV 
Today's the day! Y/n/n finally gets to meet my family, I'm sooooo excited!!!
Although yn hasn't really spoken much yet but I mean it is 9 am, so maybe she's just tired.
Time skip
It's now 12 o 'clock and yn's barely said a word, I'm a bit worried now so I decide to confront her. "Hey princess what's the Matter" i said hugging her from behind the sofa. " nothing I'm just a bit tired from training for the movie yesterday" she said quietly.
Yn's POV
Okay confession, I am terrified of meeting hailee's family. I have been putting it off for ages and I knew it was making hailee a bit sad, so I decided I would finally do it, I would see hailee's family just to make her happy though. I do feel really bad though as I've barely spoken to hailee all morning as I'm trying not to burst out into tears or worse, have a panic attack.
Time skip
It was now 4 pm and I had just come out of the shower, see when hailee came round to meet my family in Oxford me, my dad and flo had just cooked and then we all sat down and ate and had a laugh (very casual) but this time was different, hailee's family had invited us to go to one of the most expensive and classy restaurants ever so we both had to dress up really nicely.
Hailee's POV
We have 3 hours to we have to leave the house but I have to be honest y/n/n has been acting on edge all day, so I have decided that I'll go check on her. As I'm Walking closer to our bedroom door I start to hear heavy, rapid breathing so i call out to yn. " bubba are you ok, can I come in" I say loudly but softly, she hasn't answered so I'm starting to get worried so I open the door and there she is, in the corner of the room in her dressing gown having the worst panic attack ever. I had never seen y/n/n in this state ever so earlier on I texted flo and she told me if she had a panic attack I should go cuddle her and tell her to follow my breathing. So that's exactly what I did, and she slowly calmed down so when she was ready I gave her a quick kiss and asked what was up.
Time skip 30 mins
After yn had told me that she was scared of meeting my family I told her that there was nothing to worry about and that they will love her.
Yn's POV
I feel I tiny bit better after hailee told me that her family will love me but I still had to make sure I looked and acted perfect, so I did natural makeup and brushed my y/h/c hair and tucked it behind my ears then got my outfit on.
The dress

Shoes

All the sudden hailee stepped out of the bathroom and she looked so beautiful

Hailee's dress

Shoes

Time skip We had just gotten out the car and we're now waiting for her family

Time skip
We had just gotten out the car and we're now waiting for her family. Just then I heard hailee squeal and run up and hug her family, I just stood there quietly all ready thinking I should have just faked being sick this morning. All the sudden hailee's family came up to me so I said hello while I shook her dad and brothers hands but as I was just about to shake her mums hand she just pulled me into a hug and thanked me for making hailee happy.
Time skip
Hailee's POV
We had just sat down and I could see that yn was really nervous so I grabbed her hand an squeezed it under the table to reassure her. We all started to order and coincidentally we all ordered seafood witch is weird as y/n/n isn't too fond of it. " so y/n how's your new movie going" my dad said, " it's going good thank you, I mean I think it's nice getting to work with my sister" y/n/n said back politely.
Time skip
After loads of questions and when we finished eating it was finally time to go home. Me and yn said goodbye to my family then they left, but me and y/n/n decided to go on the beach so we took of our shoes and started running across the sand then I lifted her up and span her around, yes fans may have been filming and watching us but I don't care all I could see was my beautiful girlfriend, I then finished the night off by lifting her chin up and leaning down to give her the most passionate kiss ever.