Pitch perfect

Yn    Your name
Ynn     Your nick name
Yln.     Your last name

Yn's POV
Today I was joining the cast of pitch perfect for the 2nd movie and Elizabeth told me that I would be the youngest there. Me and Elizabeth met each other years ago on set  of modern family and the hunger games, that's right I'm pretty famous I mean I literally have won an Oscar.
Hailee's POV
I just was introduced to the cast of pitch perfect for the first time ever and their all so nice, but there's one more thing missing. Elizabeth told us there would be the youngest actress joining us in a bit as she was still on her way back from the airport as she's just come from London.
All the sudden we see Elizabeth open the door and then In comes with her personalised suitcases yn yln the famous actress who is never thought that I'd meet.
Time skip 2 months later
Elizabeth's POV
So today I decided to play a prank on yn and hailee by telling them as love interests they would have to kiss in the next scene.
Yn's POV
Elizabeth called me and hailz into her office for a chat and let's just say I was not expecting Elizabeth to tell us that we had to kiss in the next scene, all the sudden I looked at my lap trying to not show how flustered I was.
Elizabeth's POV
After seeing how flustered ynn was I decided to keep that idea in the end.
Hailee's POV
As me and ynn went to lean in for the shot I grabbed her top and smashed my lips passionately on to hers.........

Hey guys thanks for reading sorry it's really short I'm so tired rn also please leave requests