Wandavision!

Background info:

Kate bishop x reader

The sokovia bombing that killed Wanda and pietro's parents happened in 2004

( in this Yn is Wanda and Pietro's little sister)

Kate was born in 2001
Yn was born in 2002

Wanda Is 32

Yn is 22

Kate is 23

——————————————————

Kates pov:

Yn has been missing for a few days now, on Friday she said she had to go see her sister, but it's Monday and I  haven't heard from her.

Darcy Lewis pov:

Yn's dress

I finally got this old tv plugged in!Now I can watch what's going on,

Now I can watch what's going on,

woah. Woah. WOAH! that's vision, but that's impossible, he's dead!

Then Wanda's little avenger sister walked into the kitchen.

Darcy: hey, wasn't Yn Maximoff declared as missing like yesterday.

I yelled at a random agent

Agent: yes, why?

Darcy: well I think I found her, do you know who declared her as missing?

Agent: yes her fiancé, kate bishop

Darcy: well you may want to call her to get down here right now.

Kate's pov:

I'm currently on a mission to try find Yn by staying in a hotel which is next the gas station where her phone was last turned on. But currently there's been no sight of her and no activity on her phone, which is odd as she's usually always on the damn thing!

Then all of of a sudden my phone starts to buzz, I pick it up immediately thinking it's Yn.

Kate: Yn!?

Darcy: no sorry Kate. This is Darcy Lewis, I heard that you were looking for your fiancé Yn.

Kate: yes I am, have you seen her?

Darcy: not in person, no, it's complicated. But if you go to the location I'm sending through to you now, I can explain it a lot better, and there is a way that you may be able to help.

Kate: okay

I say looking at the location she sent me