Jealousy

Yn's POV
So today I join the cast of stranger things 4. I play robins love interest. I of course asked my girlfriend of 2 years hailee if I could to take the role, as she can sometimes get a bit jealous but she said it's all good.
Time skip two months
So today is the day that robin confesses her feelings to my character Olivia ( A/N: yes I do know that robin has a different love interest in s4 but just go with it ) and they kiss, coincidentally today is the day that Hailee comes to visit me on set.
Hailee's POV
Today I visit my talent girlfriend yn on set of stranger things
Time skip to the scene
As ynns character Olivia leaned into kiss robin I couldn't help but feel jealous so I left to go wait in yn's trailer.
Yn's POV
I could see out the corner of my eye hailee storming off , as we finished the scene the director said cut and that there was no need for any retakes so I ran back to my trailer to see hailee.
Time skip to after filming
*hailee's house *
In the end I asked hailee if she was ok and she admitted that she was jealous and that I had done nothing wrong witch is good because I was kinda worried.
Hailee's POV
Right now me and my princess are snuggled up watching tangled and I couldn't feel more happier or loved.

Hey guys thanks for reading pls do request and sorry for not updating
Xx