Premier flashbacks

Yn's age-20
Hailee's age-25
Yn's POV
I can't believe it today's finally the day of the fear street 1994 premier. I haven't seen the whole cast in 2 years but I have been hanging out with Olivia, maya and Sadie as I was still filming stranger things and panic for the last 2 years.
So I put on my outfit

And got my make up done naturally then curled my hair all wavy then got in the car

Hailee's POV
After mentioning on my Instagram that I loved horror movies I got an letter from Netflix asking me if I wanted to got to the three fear street premieres. And once I found out the most popular Netflix actress ever aka yn yln aka my celebrity crush is in all three movies of course I agreed to come. So here I am leaving my house in my premier outfit

Yn's POV As soon as I get out the car the whole cast runs up to me and gives me a massive hug while almost making me fall over

Yn's POV
As soon as I get out the car the whole cast runs up to me and gives me a massive hug while almost making me fall over. After a while we started to walk on the red carpet when as we were Leaving to walk onto the field out of the corner of my eye I saw my celebrity crush aka the hailee steinfeld walk onto the carpet, while Olivia, maya and I just stared in shock kiana grabbed our hands while whispering holy shit in shock as she dragged us away to our places.
Hailee's POV
Out of the side of my eye I could see yn and her best friends Olivia and maya staring me in shock witch by the way makes me incredibly nervous.
A weak later
Today's the day of the last fear street premier and I must say that I've loved all of yn's characters so far as she has played Kayleigh Watkins in 1994 and Christina / Chrissy Watkins in 1978 but I think I will like 1666 the best as it looks so interesting .
Time skip
As the movie ended I finally decided that today would be my last chance to talk to yn so I went up to her and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and looked at me directly in the eyes with her beautiful y/e/c  eyes while I asked her if she was able to go out for lunch tomorrow and she agreed.
7 years later
And that is how I met your mother.

Thank you all for reading I hope you are all well and please do request ideas.