Im in love with the enemy

Kate bishop x black widow reader

Also by the way yn's best friend (Emily) in this will be played by drew Barrymore in Charlie's angels

Kate's age: 23
Yn's age: 21
Yelena's age: 35
Emily's age: 26

Tw: killing, death, gun and knife use, bomb, mental torture.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kates pov:

Right now I'm in yelena's little "low profile " apartment, while she's explaining how we bring down the last red room.

It's in London, Which means that we have to take a plane there Wich is kind of annoying but not too bad.

Yelena: so on the 6th of July Wich is a week after we arrive in London, we will sneak into the red room and free all of the widows there which then leaves 9 widows and one team leader who are being controlled by Drekovs last protege Lilith Ratchet, she is staying at the the plage hotel. At 9 am sharp I will go over there, sneak in and take her out (an: obviously kill her and not on a date lol).

Then the mission for the widows will still be going on so we will have to get there for 10 am sharp to give them the antidote.

Their mission is to murder a bunch of scientists that are trying to create more of this antidote, then on the 7th of July the widows are expected to put a bomb inside of a famous race car drivers car during a formula one show and finally on the 8th of July they plan on assonating the prime minister at his annual ball. If we catch them on their first mission, we can stop all of the other ones happening, but if not we will keep trying until every widow is free.

Kate: sounds good to me

Yelena: now I will talk to you about the team leader

Then yelena puts a picture of a stunning women up on her mission board thing.

Yelena: this is Yn yln, she was born and raised in the red room, she has graduated but not yet has she undergone the same procedure as me and Natasha did. funny enough, if we weren't saving her, the procedure would have taken place in two months time.  She is the best widow in the world and has the highest kill count, considering she's only 21. She had an older sister who was also born and raised in the red room but once drekov and Lilith realised that they were a distraction and weakness to each other they killed her older sister Alice, right in front of Yn when she was 7 and Alice was 13 Ever since she became even more cold hearted except from her one almost unknown weakness, her best friend Emily who is like a replacement for Alice.

Kate: sooooo if we get Emily before Yn it will be easier to get her as Emily's her weakness.

Yelena: exactly