Worst and best day

An: please don't be shy to comment, I literally love reading all your guy's comments.
——————————————————-
Set in 2016
Background info:
it's October
Yn's filming the last season of the vampire diaries
Her and hailee are both 20
They live together in a really cute apartment.
Hailee's outfit

Yn's outfit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yn's pov
I'm currently in the makeup and hair trailer with my onscreen older sister Candice king, it's the end of the day and we both have to get our vampire makeup removed and I have to get my blonde wig removed.
Kat's also sat next to me getting her wig removed aswell. we both just sigh and look at each other knowing how shitty it is that we have had to do this most days since 2009. Julie Plec hated Kat's natural hair and I refused to bleach my dark brunette hair blonde at the age of 12 knowing it would ruin my hair.

After I looked like my normal self again I stood up to say goodbye to Candice and Kat.

Candice : did hailee have work today aswell .

Yn: no she just finished her new movie like a week ago.

Kat: that will be nice for you guys to finally hang out..... and she can finally propose to you !!!!

Candice : omg yeeeeesss

Yn: um no I don't think so we're only 20!

Kat: exactly and haven't you guys being going out for like 4 years

Candice : and you guys do love each other.

Yn: I suppose I mean I just want it to be special so when this show is over I will probably propose or the other way round I guess I mean she's booked the whole year off next year aswell, other then premier's of course.
Okay love you guys, see you tomorrow.

Candice: 5:30 am sharp !!

She yelled fake excitedly

Kat : yaaaaayyy

Kat said in the same tone, I just laughed at their sarcasm.

As we were all gonna be tired and sleeping on set tomorrow as it's already 11 pm as of right now .

Yn: good night guys love you

I said as I hugged them both

Kat and Candice: love you too night ynn.

——————————————————
Time skip until 12 pm when Yn gets home.
——————————————————

When I get back home to the apartment after walking up the 10 minute long stairs, I gently open the door expecting hailee to be asleep.
I took my shoes off, revealing my white and grey fluffy socks.

I sigh thinking about how crappy of a day that was.

My character maya just spent the whole episode getting yelled at by everyone. Wich I know it's not at me , but even if I just hear yelling it makes me upset so all those 'fake' tears ' maya' was shedding were not actually fake or Maya's but no one would ever know it, they just all think my actings really good. well actually Candice and Kat may know even if they haven't actually said anything about it to me, but we are all like sisters in real life so I wouldn't doubt it .
And then on top of that today was a stunt heavy day for me meaning I had to do a lot of running and jumping aswell as practicing making out with a load of extras necks Wich is just completely awkward and I hate it. I almost actually considered asking to kill off my character, as I hated the whole vampire thing like the contacts, the heavy vamp makeup and fake blood but most of all making out with peoples necks and arms / wrists.

I am so desperately tired but I need food, I haven't eaten anything in like 10 hours.
I walk into the kitchen area to see hailee by the breakfast bar with steaming tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich with hot chocolate

I almost melt just at the sight of everything she does for me.

Yn: what's all this, and how is everything still like piping hot ?
I say with tears in my eyes

She walks over to me and holds my hands and looks at me with the most warmest smile ever and wipes a tear from my face that I don't even know had fell.

Hailee: because my sweet girl, I know how hungry and tired you are after long days on set, and I also know that you like to take the stairs up here Wich takes around 10 minutes, just because you like to get your exercise done for the day, even though I doubt that the stuff you do on set isn't enough exercise. So I started making it when I saw your car pull in knowing that it would give me the perfect amount of time to do all this for you .

Yn: oh my gosh haiz I don't know how to thank you enough I have had the worst day ever today and this has just made it the best day ever, I honestly don't know what I would do without you, I love you so much .

Hailee: I love you too. Now come on , I have hocus pocus ready for us to watch on the couch.

Yn: oh my god really, that's my favourite autumn movie to watch

Hailee: yep I know it is

We both walked into the lounge area with our food and drinks and snuggled up together on the couch and watched the movie, and that is the exact moment I knew through everything life had prepared to throw at us I knew I would love her no matter what for all eternity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys thanks for reading and I hope you liked that.

Love phee xx