Sick🖤

Xavier's pov:

When I came to the office, I got busy with the continuous meetings and work. Being a boss has it own pros and cons. The meetings and your stress can together take your life.
Finally, the day ended. I sat in the car to go to the mansion , that's when the thought crossed my mind, that today there's someone else at my house too.
Then , I remembered how badly I shouted at her and said her things I shouldn't have in the morning. But , I don't think that was my fault. No one in this world dares to cross me but here she was giving me 'Attitude'.

But , I must say that she is beautiful and innocent and pretty and silent and elegant and much more. I didn't realise when a smile formed on my face.
I should keep in mind that Beauty Is Always Deceiving.
I was lost in my thoughts when driver informed me, " We've reached Sir." I went to my floor. Before I could enter my room , I heard some noises . It felt like someone was puking. The voice was coming from the guest room.

Maya's pov:

After lunch, I went straight to my room and slept. When I woke up , it was 7 in the evening. I got up and saw that there was a letter kept on the side table.

"Just wanted to inform you dear that I'm going in the city for some work . Thought to inform you but you were sleeping peacefully. So, not wanting to disturb you , I thought of writing you this . 😊
Its your house. You are free to use anything in the house. I have kept the fruits and juices in the fridge, just in case you'll be hungry. I'll be late. Have dinner and sleep well , Darling ❤️ - Anna"

I smiled seeing the letter. She is a real amazing person.

I got up from the bed and freshened up. Then, I took my book that I was reading when I was at home and went towards the balcony. I sat on the swinging chair and began reading the book.
After reading 2-3 pages, I started to feel uneasy. My stomach was paining in an absurd way. I was feeling the need to puke. I quickly went inside the washroom and puked. Again after sometime, I puked and this continued happening. Even Anna wasn't at home and I don't know anyone else here . So, I chose to stay in my room itself.

I was puking again when I felt a presence beside me. Mr. Adams. I was way too tired to be embarrassed at this moment. Instead on caring about him seeing me in this state, I focused on myself.

I felt him patting my back and comforting me. Washing my hands and my face, I used the mouth freshener to get rid of the smell . He guided me towards the bed and handed me a glass of water. The very next moment, I was puking again. I came out after sometime, only to see him talking on phone . I didn't want to listen to him but his voice reached my ears.

"I don't know dude . What if she's pregnant with any bastard's child? I swear I'll destroy Mr. Jones for giving this burden over to me. I'm not going to raise a bastard.....Okay . I'll do that .... Thanks for the help man. I'll call you later. Good night."

Xavier's pov:

I was confused about what was happening to Maya. As far as I know , one mostly pukes when she is pregnant. I got tensed at that thought and called Lucas. He always gives solutions to my problems. He suggested me to call the doctor first and not come to any conclusions by myself. As soon as I turned, I saw Maya looking at me with tears filled in her eyes. I don't know why, but my heart sank as if I broke something precious.

 I don't know why, but my heart sank as if I broke something precious