Worst Insult 🖤

Maya's pov:

We we were sitting in Daisy's car parked outside the mansion.
I was shocked with whatever just happened inside. I never imagined Mr. Adams to be such a disgusting person. I know that he hated me but I knew for a fact he isn't as bad as he seems.

But, yesterday's night and today's morning made me realise that he is a very cheap person. All the things that he said today started to replay in my mind. My eyes began to water and I couldn't stop my tears that I was holding back. I couldn't control myself and I bursted out crying in the car. But, I remembered that crying always leads me to have another attack and I cannot take that risk in front of Daisy right now.
Otherwise, she would also break down.

I got myself stable, looked at her and said, " I am really sorry baby. I didn't know that you would have to face this amount and this limit of humiliation in this house. Otherwise , I would have never called you here. I am really sorry."

She wiped my tears and said, " Even you know Maya, that this isn't any of your fault. So stop saying sorry for the things that you have nothing to do with and just smile like you always do. And you know for a fact, that I don't give a fuck about what others say or think about me. So, stop worrying about me. We will have to go to the hospital real quick. We can't be late anymore." She said.

I nodded and wiped my tears. We, then drove to the hospital.
I had a few test that were to be run on me. Daisy gave me the list of tests that would be conducted , so that I can get them done from the hospital itself.

She then, started with her patients.
It was 1 in the afternoon when my all the tests were done. I was hungry since I haven't done my Breakfast.

I went to Daisy's cabin and knocked.
She said , "Come in."
She was there talking to a patient.
"Sorry Daisy. I didn't know that you were busy. I will just wait in the garden for you."
"No Maya . You can wait for me here on the couch. After this, we can go home. It's the last thing."
" No Daisy. I appreciate that. But, I will prefer sitting outside. Even I know, that a person is not comfortable sharing his problems with their doctor when they have a third person sitting in the room."
I smiled at her and went to the garden.

It was a beautiful garden. It had beautiful and colourful flowers at the edge of the garden. It had huge trees and the birds chirping around.
It never felt like we are sitting in a hospital. I sat on the bench to think about the project that I have to submit tomorrow.
Till the time I was done with making the outline of my project, Daisy came.
We smiled at each other and she said, "Come on baby. My work is done. We can go home."

We decided to go to her house , make lunch together and spend the evening .
Then, she would drop me at the mansion. She told me that I would get my reports day after tomorrow . Till then, I'll have to wait for them.
Soon our fun time that I spent with her, came to an end.
It was my time to go to the mansion. She asked me to stay the night with her .

But, I politely refused saying that, " I need to sort the certain things at home."
She dropped me at the mansion and went towards her house. I went inside.
It was around 10 in the the night . Everything was silent in the living room. No lights and no servants.

I straight away went to my room . As soon as I opened the door, I wouldn't say that I was shocked .
But, I was angry looking at the face . I saw it was Mr. Adams sitting on the bed with his black jacket and black pants coordinating his heart, that too is completely black.

 Adams sitting on the bed with his black jacket and black pants coordinating his heart, that too is completely black