Daisy's Wrath 🖤

Xavier's pov:

The door of Liam's cabin opening so violently, made our attention shift towards it.
It was Maya's friend, Daisy. She entered the cabin with her red blood shot eyes , looking as if she is ready to kill someone.

Before I could understand anything, she hit me strongly with the paper weight kept on Liam's table.
"What the f..." Before I could complete my sentence, she slapped me hard enough to lose my balance and I stumbled. Lucas held me before I could fall.

"Who the fuck you think you are Mr. BASTARD? Anna called me and told about Maya. I know for sure that you are responsible for this condition of hers . Aren't you? You know what, a devil like you has no rights to live . I'll just kill you myself. So that, you won't harm my Maya anymore."
She shouted at the top of her voice.

She picked up the chair beside her and threw it towards me. I covered my head with my hands waiting for it to hit me. But, I didn't feel any pain.
I opened my eyes when I heard the chair hit something.

I found Lucas clutching his hand tightly and groaning in pain.
"Oh God ! Lucas. Man you shouldn't have done that. Fuck!" I said trying to hold him.

"Ya. He is right . You shouldn't have done it. This man here deserved the pain. No worries, what if the chair didn't hit you. I will make sure that I hit you properly and you feel the pain double to what my Maya is facing right now." She said.

Before she could charge herself towards me again, Liam picked her up by her waist . She started throwing her hands and legs in air. It was getting difficult for Liam to control her.
I and Lucas both got up from the floor. I made Liam sit on the chair and went towards Liam to help him control the volcano that was erupting right now.

"Daisy, try to understand the situation right now. Your trying to harm us and creating a mess here won't help Maya recover. She needs her friend with her at this moment. You should please, control yourself. Just think for once, will Maya appreciate this behaviour of yours? Will she feel proud of her friend's deeds? Will she be happy after knowing that her best friend whom she loves more than her life, is trying to take away someone else's life? If not for anyone, at least for Maya's sake calm down. Please. I promise to sort this entire thing out. Just calm down. We need to focus on Maya right now. We can't waste our time trying to take each other's life."
When it seemed that she calmed down a bit, Liam put her down. But, he didn't leave his hold over her.

"For Fuck's sake, I'm calm. You can leave me." She shouted at Liam.

"Miss Destruction, I love my cabin a lot. I don't want it turn into a completely destructed mess." Liam said.

"I am calm. If you don't leave me right now, I don't know about your cabin, but you'll surely be a Completely Destructed Mess." She threatened Liam.
He left her the very instant.

She seemed calm right now.
"I know that you still want to kill me. But, trust me I'm really sorry for everything. I know, I can't change the past. But, I promise that I'll take really good care of Maya hereafter. I'm also sorry for whatever I said you in the morning." I apologized to her.

"Oh , fuck your Sorry. I don't care." She said and started walking towards Liam's desk. She went and started searching for something in his drawers.
"Oh Hello Miss. You can't go through my things. " He was going to say more to her , but her one look made him shut and us afraid.

She took out a box from his drawer and came towards me. It was a first aid kit.
She came and stood infront of me. I feel ashamed to say this , but , I was damn sacred of this lady infront of me.

She took out a solution from the box and dipped cotton in it.
"Along with Maya's best friend, I'm also a doctor. So, lemme just bandaid your wound. "
"Are you for real? At one moment, you're ready to kill me. The other moment, you're taking care of my wound." I asked her shocked by her action.