Truth 🖤

Xavier's pov:

I ran towards Maya's room as soon as I heard some noises. As I reached there, it seemed like both the girls were having an argument. Maya looked extremely angry. I asked them if everything is alright.

"Talk to me you demon. Nothing is alright. First you took away my home, my freedom and now best friend too. You know what , you should have taken away my life instead. That would have saved so much time of yours and would have been easier for me too." Maya bursted upon me.
I was shocked looking at this state of her. It was the first time I heard her voice this loud.

"Just fucking shut up Maya. Don't drag him in between this. We agree that you've been through hell. But, there are people who also suffered along with you." Daisy shouted at Maya.

"Oh yeah. There are people who care for me. I'm not denying that. You know what you've completely lost it. You're mad who trusted this demon. You never know when will this fucking piece of shit swallow you. He isn't safe Daisy."
I wasn't shocked with Maya's words. I knew somewhere that this would come. But, it's tearing me into pieces.

"You know what Maya, you aren't the same girl who used to see good in others. You're blinded with your ego and hatred. You aren't able to see the good in him. And, that's your loss." Daisy defended me.

"This man just destroyed my Life. I'm nothing but an unlucky bitch right now. You know what, I think my parents who sold me are way much better than you. At least they didn't snatch my only friend from me. You are a beast Mr. Adams. A beast." Maya said looking straight into my eyes. My eyes started to water. Not being able to take anymore insult, I started to walk towards the door. Someone held my wrist.

It was Daisy. I had tears in my eyes.
I looked at Daisy. I nodded my head in No with those teary eyes pleading her to let me go.

"No Xavier. This girl here has to learn how to behave. Let's finish this matter today. Let's correct her opinion for you."
"I can't Daisy. I can't." I wisphered enough for her to hear.
"It's your sister pleading you. You won't have to do anything. Just sit here. I'll handle this." She said.
"No Daisy. Let her rest. Stop this matter here. " I kind of ordered her .
But, she is the Boss of her own. She didn't listen.

"You know what, you can go to fucking hell. But, I'll do what I want to. If you want to stay , you can. Otherwise, fuck off." She shouted and went to the couch.

She took out her phone and called someone.
"Be here in 10. It's an emergency."
She again called someone.
"Be here in 10. It's an emergency. And, I'm sending you a text. Look into it immediately. " She said.
"Who did you call?" Me and Maya asked at the same time.  We looked at each other.

The hatred I see in eyes , everytime she looks at me, is something I never want to see. I get vulnerable knowing that my wife hates me to the core. But, I am responsible for that. So, I can't blame her.

Right now, the ticking time bomb sitting on the couch decided to ignore us. She put the airpods in  her ears and closed her eyes.
It had been 15 mins , I am stealing glances at the fuming Maya. Because I have nothing to do than that. Daisy is ignoring my every question. I heard some footsteps coming towards the room.

It was Liam. He looked like he was stressed regarding something.
"What happened? Is Maya alright?" He asked me. Before I could answer, he ran towards Maya.
"Are you alright? What happened?" He asked her in a panicked tone.

"I'm perfectly alright Liam. No need to worry. I'm fine." Maya told him.
"Then, why did Daisy called me saying it's an emergency.?" Liam asked , completely unaware of the argument between the two best friends.

"You can ask that to Daisy because we aren't audible to her." I told him.
He went towards Daisy and asked her the matter. She told him to wait for another two minutes. Everyone in the room was confused regarding the whole thing.