Meeting her Family 🖤

iamironmandaughter3 Thank you so much for this beautiful cover

  iamironmandaughter3 Thank you so much for this beautiful cover. Guys do check out her profile and I can assure you that she can beautifully help you with lots of other things as well.

********

Maya's pov:

We were sitting in his luxurious Porche. I swear, when I first saw his garage full of cars, I was stunned. One would find it difficult to differentiate between if it's a garage or a showroom of cars. You name it and he has that car with him.

We were right now going to his office. He said that he had a quick meeting and then, we would proceed towards my parents house. Not that I was scared, but I am a little bit hesitant of taking him there. I know up to what extent my parents can bad mouth someone and because of that I am afraid that they will  disrespect Xavier and knowing him certainly, he wouldn't take any.

I came out of my thoughts when the car stopped in front of a building. I remembered my first time when I came here. And, it was the worst day of my life. With all the cheating and the Caroline stuff, I lost my ability to think straight. I took a deep breath and before I could open my side of door, Xavier opened it.

"Xavier you know that I have hands and I can open my own door." I said, shrugging.

He snacked his hand around my waist and lightly closed the door.
"I know that dear. But, I really like doing these things for you. Besides, it's my duty to treat you like a queen." I smiled at his answer and walked ahead.

Before we could enter the building, a thought came to my mind.
"Uh... Xavier! Why don't you go ahead? I'll be back real quick."

He looked unsure and said, "What happened? I can wait for you."

"No. It's fine. You go ahead. I'll be back in a while." I said. He nodded and went ahead.

I crossed the road and went towards the old man who was selling roses.
"Hey. How much are these roses?" I asked him.

He returned my smile and said, "4 dollars each."

"How much will it cost me if I take all?"

His smile widened. "These are 30 roses. But, I can give you a discount if you take all. It will be total of 115 dollars."

"Thank you. I'll take them." I touched my pockets of jeans, only to find embarrassment of not having a single penny with me.

Damn you Xavier! Only if you'd have let me change, I would have taken my purse with me. Ughh!